Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

"They have me locked out on the System"

Tmo Slave

Feb 26, 2008, 2:33 PM
Ok so I just help the craziest person I have ever met. This old guy walks up to me and says: "They have me locked out on the system". So I really didn't know what to say to this so I asked him to explain what he meant by that. He just kept saying over and over. So I asked him to see his phone and he wouldn't give it to me and kept saying "They have me locked out on the system" Finally he gives me the phone and I look at it. I see absolutely nothing wrong with the phone. I go into the network setting and hes says "There see all those numbers they are not suppose to be there". I try and inform the customer that those numbers are just the software versions and and he shouldn't worry about that. So pull up his account and he is going on...
(continues)
mogulking

Feb 27, 2008, 7:54 PM
crazy people deffently make our jobs fun. i almost would rather with the crazies then the ones who just argue dumb point.
agent smith

Feb 28, 2008, 6:24 PM
bite you
ucantbeserious

Feb 28, 2008, 6:51 PM
then he mayget rabies
agent smith

Feb 28, 2008, 6:58 PM
cool and maybee lice too.

then the will mix and become huge and take over the world
OfAMightDivine

Feb 28, 2008, 7:08 PM
๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
honeysuckle03

Feb 28, 2008, 7:52 PM
wuzz goin on? ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜•
justiN0six

Feb 28, 2008, 8:11 PM
Rabid lice are taking over the world. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
honeysuckle03

Feb 28, 2008, 8:18 PM
๐Ÿคจ

hmmm..

shoud i be terrified? ๐Ÿ˜
justiN0six

Feb 28, 2008, 8:46 PM
Very. ๐Ÿคค
ucantbeserious

Feb 28, 2008, 7:28 PM
euuu thats gross

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.