Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

good rants

vreaper

Feb 20, 2008, 5:20 PM
so i'm a lil disapointed, nobodies had any realy, realy good rants lately. and i'm really lookin forward to antoher online-with-vzw episode. c'mon people, does anybody want to argue about who's carrier is better or wether corporate/agent sucks more? tell ya what, lets get a debate going. which carrier has the best commerials out right now?
justiN0six

Feb 20, 2008, 6:02 PM
PEACE AND LOVE..MAN - PEACE AND LOVE 😎
ucantbeserious

Feb 20, 2008, 6:22 PM
snow ice sleet freezing rain the whole lot of it sucks!!!!!! unless of course you dont have anywhere to go.. otherwise it sucks!
vreaper

Feb 20, 2008, 6:48 PM
let me guess... u have places to go
ucantbeserious

Feb 20, 2008, 6:58 PM
yes a really awesome concert i knew i should have bought the insurance for the tickets... gawd im an idiot haha
ajstrong

Feb 20, 2008, 6:56 PM
yea, it's been marginal here since... December. not fun for sales.... after the durn holiday season, sales go bye-bye when there's nasty weather. and we still get yelled at for not getting the same amount of sales as last year this time, when we had... ONE STORM that lasted THREE DAYS. instead of marginal/horrid weather for the past two MONTHS. yea, no rant.
one8seven

Feb 20, 2008, 6:49 PM
I thought the dude who was told he endorsed slavery cause his cell company charged for incoming texts was pretty damn good 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.