Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

the bs of the matter

vreaper

Jan 25, 2008, 5:18 PM
motorola 325

i see about 10 of these per week and they all have the same problem: overcharged battery

take the battery out and spin it

sir your battery has been overcharged. there's no way we can fix that and a replacement battery will cost you $50, but if you wait until feb 22 you'll be eligable for upgrade and you can get a phone for a lot cheaper.

o this is bullshit is it? o you payed close to $100 for the phone did you? well sir, you got nailed in the ass for the phone and there's absolutely nothing i can do for you.

so you say you've been a customer for 5 years and you give us $200 a month? well why is your bill so high, according to your price-plan you should be paying closer to $90 a month. o your daughter belongs...
(continues)
ReaperTut

Jan 25, 2008, 5:23 PM
😳 300? where you work at? or is that 150 per line?
d3ity

Jan 25, 2008, 5:27 PM
Multiple lines, 175 each with vzw unless it's variable.
ReaperTut

Jan 25, 2008, 5:30 PM
whats funny is that i work for sprint (at the moment) but haev been a verizon customer since back when they got ahold of airtouch (who i started with) dang, like back in 97.. wooo.. that makes me a cell phone guru.. lol i been through all the changes .. muwahah
oldtimer_sprint

Jan 25, 2008, 11:05 PM
airtouch! haven't heard that one in awhile. 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.