Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Question for NSS Reps

ac4321

Jan 24, 2008, 7:32 PM
Why do you guys/gals have to say, "my agent ID is..."

It's really an unnecessary delay in getting down to business. I mean, I appreciate that you are identifying yourself, but just say, "I'm (name here)." If I want your agent ID, I can just check the account for the autonote created when you pull it up.

Also, the wrap-up is way too long. Just say, "Is there anything else? Okay, bye." None of that, "thank you for being a Sprint customer..." I'm a rep, calling on behalf of a customer so it sounds odd to use that sort of close.

Most of the stuff we have to call about is stupid little stuff that the systems prevent us from doing ourselves. It's stuff that takes a minute, literally, to do. We don't really need a two minute intro a...
(continues)
ucantbeserious

Jan 24, 2008, 7:39 PM
trust me we hate it too, saying that opening, oh anywhere from 50-120 times a day gets OLD FAST. But its part of the "sprint call flow" and if we dont say all of that crap we get counted off when we are monitored by quality or our managers. and if we get counted off it means we get in trouble and or dont get various bonuses. so i am sorry we have to waste time but really its not cause we want to do it lol.
ac4321

Jan 24, 2008, 7:42 PM
Yeah, I know it's part of what you're required to do. You guys should tell the managers that it really adds to the wait time. If you're trying to shave just a minute off each call, that's the first thing I'd axe.

It's nice to have cordialities when customers are calling, but if it's an internal employee then it's useless.
ucantbeserious

Jan 24, 2008, 7:44 PM
lol i know i know and trust me we've complained till we are blue in the face, but it doesnt matter. what sprint says is law lol and it doesnt look like they are changin it any time soon ☚ī¸ sorry hun
Obliark

Jan 24, 2008, 8:25 PM
Tell YOUR sprint rep. If it comes from us, we're complaining. If you tell your sprint rep It will improve performance, things will get done a little faster. Plus thanks for being one of the few reps that tries to pull an account up, I swear some just have us on speed dial when a customer walks through the door, they dial.
ucantbeserious

Jan 24, 2008, 8:28 PM
hey thats good advice. i'd have never thought about that, then again im just slow lol
spazebar

Jan 26, 2008, 3:38 PM
Im tired of getting docked off for not selling things people dont want or need. When it makes since I allways do offer but calling to make a payment their in a rush to get their phone back on or even worse when they are calling because they are pissed at us charging so much and I have to go "Dont you want to pay us more a month?"
Armand Goldman

Jan 24, 2008, 11:04 PM
You know what? If you want to take your beef up with somewhere, don't lay into a NSSR. Go to this guy since he's responsible for everything CS related...

http://www2.sprint.com/mr/ex_dtl.do?id=480 »

You better hurry though seeing how Danny Boy is kicking senior executives(Paul Saleh, MArk Angelino & Timothy Kelly) to the curb.
ReaperTut

Jan 24, 2008, 11:11 PM
đŸ¤Ŗ đŸ¤Ŗ ima be prejudice and say its because he's got no hair, from pulling it out over dealing with custies, look for someone with a full head of hair, cause they know what they're doin otherwise they'd be pullin thiers out also 😲 did i say that outloud?? heh i did 😈
Armand Goldman

Jan 24, 2008, 11:46 PM
I wonder which set of senior executive are going to get pink slipped at Sprint. I wonder how much stock Paul Saleh dumped right before he got hauled into Dan's office. I wonder if Gary Forsee's phone will be getting blown up by those three in the next couple of days as I'm sure the University of Missouri will create some positions for them.
ReaperTut

Jan 25, 2008, 1:16 PM
not a good year to be in thier shoes, true story.
ac4321

Jan 25, 2008, 10:36 PM
It's not like I asked rudely or laid into the reps. I just asked a simple question.
😕
Armand Goldman

Jan 26, 2008, 4:07 PM
Good, otherwise regulating would have to begin. 😉
bonito

Jan 26, 2008, 4:49 PM
Bring on the regulating.

It has been brung!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.