Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

what defines a good customer?

dalily21

Jan 14, 2008, 12:13 PM
what is your definition of a good customer that will make you try to help them out the best you can?
poweredup

Jan 14, 2008, 12:15 PM
definition of a good customer = the ones you dont hear from 😛
phatbasstard

Jan 14, 2008, 12:42 PM
as long as they dont come in with the attitude that all the worlds problems are my fault and i HAVE to fix them i will do everything i can for them even if they did not get the phone from me
BigShowJB

Jan 14, 2008, 8:25 PM
poweredup said:
definition of a good customer = the ones you dont hear from 😛

except when they add lines, upgrade get accessories or bring in referrals TO YOU!
OfAMightDivine

Jan 14, 2008, 12:39 PM
1. They never complain. Ever.
2. They pay their bills on time, all the time.
3. They never call and escalate over something THEY did.
4. They remember their passwords.
5. They understand what a business does, and why it's important for a business to make money.
6. They act like a responsible adult and tell their 15 year old that there is no reason for them to have a Blackberry.
7. They read their bills.
8. They understand their bills.
9. They only call when they have a legitimate issue.
10. The only time they want a manager is when they want to tell them how great you are.
cellsellphones

Jan 15, 2008, 1:04 PM
Amen!
phonechaos

Jan 15, 2008, 2:41 PM
Someone who doesn't want everything or anything for free. Also someone who actually takes responsibility for their mistakes.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.