custy quote of the day

tmbold

Jan 10, 2008, 5:16 PM
" its like a home phone you can take anywhere"
sweet!
techguy22

Jan 10, 2008, 5:26 PM
Ha ha here is mine

"So with unlimited incoming messages for free I can recieve all the text messages I want?"

Or my other favorite.

"forget this I am going back to alltel" 👀 (go for it. While your at it pay my bill)
a Girl

Jan 10, 2008, 5:27 PM
cust calls in, has old grandfathered plan for 14.99 he can't keep if he upgrades his phone. cust is demanding that we get him a plan lower than 29.99 so i transfer to retentions/saves.

saves agent: so you're saying you need a low plan because you rarely use your phone and have a restricted income?

customer: yes i'm retired and don't hardly have any money

saves agent: i'm sorry to hear that...

customer: its ok, i like poverty

i like poverty???
techguy22

Jan 10, 2008, 5:28 PM
Chick chick yeah... I mean wait wtf?
a Girl

Jan 10, 2008, 5:30 PM
lol 🙂
techguy22

Jan 10, 2008, 5:34 PM
So can you get me one of those cheap plans too? I kinda need it..... Except my reason for having no money is that I am in college.....
a Girl

Jan 10, 2008, 5:36 PM
lol...i had to transfer to retentions...and i don't think they even got him that plan....
techguy22

Jan 10, 2008, 5:38 PM
Yeah thats what I figured.... Still if you ever hear anything about that plan let me know cause I would love to pay as little as possible at this point.
ReaperTut

Jan 10, 2008, 5:39 PM
what service was this? at one point we (sprint) had an unlimited local calling plan with like 300 anytime minutes for either 29.99 or 29.99 .. but the only time we have to change a grandfatehred plan is if they are wanting to add a data package that was not available at the time of the plan.. vision/power vision as an example. i still like verizon though. theo only good thing about sprint is you can customize your plan a little bit better. (i just hate thier phones, with a passion, and im racist against the color yellow. don't like it, never did) bee's are yellow, get my drift?
a Girl

Jan 10, 2008, 5:41 PM
haha. it was with old old ATT wireless (before they were cingular and then bought by ATT) using TDMA phones. it was a TDMA plan and cust needed to upgrade/migrate and get a GSM device
ReaperTut

Jan 10, 2008, 5:44 PM
thats a no brainer to us.. verizon is suppose to get a second generation iPhone later this year.. 🙂 i hope it is as nice as the original.. i've actually phone a couple of free iphone game sites. but what sucks if you have to load them through iTunes.. :\ my itunes is hacked (so i can recopy the songs i bought as many times as i want) i dun want it to screw it up..
techguy22

Jan 10, 2008, 5:41 PM
Piss, the yellow pages, ear wax, and snow is yellow too. I see what you are saying.
a Girl

Jan 10, 2008, 5:46 PM
ha....i have sprint. my husband and both our families use them so i just like having the mobile to mobile. i don't like the phones either though...
Bagman7882

Jan 12, 2008, 7:18 PM
That was a really pointless waste of time, and you write like you stutter or something, and still can't spell.
eljeffe666

Jan 10, 2008, 5:35 PM
😲
i had someone tell me that today too
ReaperTut

Jan 10, 2008, 5:35 PM
😳 really? it is? hmm.. never thought of it that way 🙄 but i'll keep that in mind. maybe i'll make that a sale point for the older crowd

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.