mogulchic21

Jan 5, 2008, 3:45 PM
Your store that busy???
ReaperTut

Jan 5, 2008, 3:46 PM
i left my PS logged in at the other store.. i didn't write that. 👿
mogulchic21

Jan 5, 2008, 3:49 PM
Oh that's no good. When we had full internet access and if someone left up their myspace account we'd occasionally make small changes 😈
ReaperTut

Jan 5, 2008, 3:55 PM
lol...see but i wasn't plannin on leaving my station. i ran across the mall to another store and as i left someone came up from the kiosk an asked if i minded goin there, so instead of going back into the store, i just went straight down to the kiosk. see what happens when your nice? it was either panda bear or umpa loompa .. hehe but i went back to make sure i was logged out this time... but i know what your sayin.. i've done the same just to my friends when at thier house, they have the auto-login on . . muwahahah .. all of a sudden they're married , gay and have lots of kids.. makin min wage.. ahah what was the worst you've done? i had also posted strange pics on thier albums.. or changed the album covers and thier code to make eve...
(continues)
mogulchic21

Jan 5, 2008, 4:07 PM
Yea that's pretty funny. One of the guys I work changed a headline on a girls and made it say something about b@lls and other male genitalia. I never did it myself just because I thought it was wicked mean to do and I didn't want anyone to do it to mine. I'm sure that there was more that he would change but i cannot remember what he did.
BigShowJB

Jan 5, 2008, 4:30 PM
I've done similar things. but mine may have been slightly more devious...like putting naked and nearly naked pictures of a 380lb guy all over the myspace page. I AM 😈 😈 😈
ReaperTut

Jan 5, 2008, 4:35 PM
thats funny.. as long as its not in good taste but they are friends with eachother.. how's the weather where your at? its just now gettin sunny, i've been without power for 2 days now, and the mall got shutdown 2 hours after i got here. i had to go to a friends who doesn't have power on that side of town eithr, but he has running water ...

we had a severe storm in cali two nights ago.. winds up to 70mph .. lots of damage
Bagman7882

Jan 12, 2008, 7:25 PM
NO

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.