Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Once again, I am sorry

aavera

Dec 7, 2007, 6:03 PM
I am sorry, Mrs Canadian, that Roger's wireless told you that you would have coverage here. I do not know why your phone doesn't work, and no, me reprogramming it probably won't help. No , Mrs.Canadian, I cannot FORCE it to work with Verizon't towers, as you suggest. As hard as you may find it to believe, I have no control about where your Roger's cell phone works. I'm sorry that you don't seem to understand what I am saying to you and that I am now just going to stare blankly at you until you leave.
Lapdog

Dec 7, 2007, 6:14 PM
if you get someone to translate it into Canadian for her she'll understand.
aavera

Dec 7, 2007, 6:15 PM
🤣
BriggsBU

Dec 8, 2007, 2:43 PM
Oh hey, I speak Canadian a bit. Got a Canadian friend. Let me give it a shot...

I am sorry, ya old hoser, that Roger's wireless told you that you would have coverage here, eh. I do not know why your phone doesn't work, and no, me reprogramming it probably won't help, hoser. No, Mrs.Hoser, I cannot FORCE it to work with Verizon't towers, as you suggest. As hard as you may find it to believe, I have no control about where your Roger's cell phone works, eh. I'm sorry that you don't seem to understand what I am saying to you and that I am now just going to stare blankly at you until you leave, eh ya hoser.

There we go. Translated to Canadian 😁
OfAMightDivine

Dec 7, 2007, 6:35 PM
You should have started laughing at her. I mean like, really powerful, from-the-stomach type laughter. Pointing at her, and smacking your hand on the table/leg also would have been tolerable. Snorting caused from laughing gets you extra points.
PhonemanJ

Dec 7, 2007, 7:05 PM
Not to mention, Rogers is a GSM carrier. If anything it would be roaming on ATT or T-Mobile's service, Not Verizon's.
aavera

Dec 7, 2007, 7:08 PM
And yet, a few of the Rogers agents insist htat their phones roam on Verizon's network 😕 So every weekend, this comes up at least once.
PhonemanJ

Dec 7, 2007, 7:09 PM
Too much Canadian beer.
BigShowJB

Dec 8, 2007, 8:49 AM
no, the cold and snow just froze their brains years ago and they are stuck under the permafrost
AnWrOoTbEeR

Dec 8, 2007, 7:49 PM
🤣
ReaperTut

Dec 8, 2007, 10:11 PM
🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.