Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Trying on Bluetooths

LoopiKelli

Dec 7, 2007, 12:04 PM
It's a shame I even have to write this but apparently we have reps that think it's perfectly OK to let a customer try on a Bluetooth and then put it BACK into the box.

Under NO circumstance should a customer EVER be allowed to try on a Bluetooth, ESPECIALLY ones like the Jabra that fit into the ear.

I pulled out a Jabra to show a customer and when I flipped it over to show them the peice that fits into the ear, there was ear "gunk" all over it. That's just plain disgusting and unacceptable.
attslave

Dec 7, 2007, 12:26 PM
Eww I agree very unacceptable!
TMoChic

Dec 7, 2007, 1:56 PM
That is so filthy!
BigShowJB

Dec 8, 2007, 8:54 AM
(in my lumberg voice) mmmmyeahhhhhhhhh ummm I'm gonna need you to write that up in a memo and get that around to everyoneok .. and we're gonna need you here saturdaythanks. 🤨
SS EarlGoodman

Dec 8, 2007, 2:38 PM
clean it off....
LoopiKelli

Dec 8, 2007, 3:27 PM
That was done.

But it really doesn't matter WHAT I do AFTER the customer the customer has already seen that there is gunk all over it. The customer then ASSUMES that we're a unclean place.
SS EarlGoodman

Dec 8, 2007, 3:46 PM
so you clean it after a customer uses it...
LoopiKelli

Dec 8, 2007, 5:12 PM
Would you like to buy a BT headset that has been in 20 other peoples ear?
ReaperTut

Dec 8, 2007, 10:22 PM
i agree, you try you buy.. sorry, you can't go into the grocery store and open up some paenut butter, try it, then leave it on the shelf to be sold.. com'n get real.
Now-Later

Dec 8, 2007, 5:00 PM
gross !

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.