Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Over and over and over...

princessn1984

Dec 4, 2007, 1:39 PM
We have 2 doors coming in to our store (we are in a strip mall) and each of the windows has like a gate on them that gets pulled back. At least once or twice a day, we get customers trying to go through the window (pulling on the gate), or trying to go through a locked door, but today tops all of that. A woman tried to come into the locked door. It was locked so they came to the other door, walked up to my co-worker (right next to me), and asked if that door was locked. My coworker told her yes. The woman paid her bill and then turned and tried to go out the door that not only did she unsuccessfully try to go through to begin with, but had just asked if it was locked! How dumb can you get?
kapwww

Dec 4, 2007, 2:06 PM
Dumb enough to own a cell phone...
simply_bull

Dec 4, 2007, 5:34 PM
never underestimate the stupidity of the average person, they usually have an iq less than that of mayonaise
AnWrOoTbEeR

Dec 4, 2007, 6:46 PM
Our main store is located next to a chinese restaraunt, and the entrance to the restaraunt is in the "REAR". There's a HUGE white sign w/ bold capitla lettering in Red that says so. But customers walk into our store all the time, walk all the way to the back of the store (sometimes) and ask if there is a way into the chinese place thru here. Um... DID YA READ THE SIGN?!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.