Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Lots of details ... not always that helpful.

Nikoletta

Nov 30, 2007, 5:40 PM
So when you are calling in to get help with an issue...

Giving me 800 details about the problem (in this case, the phone was defective) so telling me every single thing it was doing wrong, that the volume isn't high enough, the pictures aren't clear enough, you don't like the interface, it's not the color you expected it to be, the keys are stiffer than you like, it doesn't slide smoothly, and the ringtones are garbled... instead of just saying you want to exchange the phone is NOT helpful... in fact it's the exact opposite.

I don't need to know that UPS delivered it and it was a Friday at noon and you had to sign for it and it came in a brown box and the SIM card was already installed the the book looked used and when you husband got ...
(continues)
KioskLife

Nov 30, 2007, 5:49 PM
All I can say is Amen! and when you try to interrupt them so they'll stop, they just keep on going and going... ugh, at least you can mute them or something, in store we have to nod and nod and nod...

I feel your pain.

Next time, when the customer stops talking you should go over every single detail and make sure you don't let the customer interrupt, make them feel how annoying it is 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.