Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Yeah, I know "you didn't make the calls"

OfAMightDivine

Nov 27, 2007, 1:06 PM
Yes, I would probably believe you never called Jamaica.

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU HAVE A VERY THICK JAMAICAN ACCENT. I WOULD FIND IT MORE PROBABLE, AND REASONABLE THAT YOU DID NOT MAKE THE CALLS IF THEY WERE TO... SAY... RUSSIA.

Not to mention the fact that I can see the call logs. I show SEVERAL times where this "number that you never called" called you and you talked for over 30 minutes.

Now you expect me to believe that they called you, but you never got the call. Because when people call someone on a cell phone, they have no problem sitting there in silence for half an hour.

👿
👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿
southtexrep

Nov 27, 2007, 8:01 PM
🤣 good one
Nikoletta

Nov 27, 2007, 8:58 PM
Offer to block international calling "So this problem won't happen again." for them
vzwseniorrep

Nov 27, 2007, 11:09 PM
I get that one all the time.

And..
Customer: "Oh I went over my minutes but it was because my phone was stolen and whoever stole my phone used up my minutes."

Me: Oh well then we should probably put your phone on a suspension.

Customer: No, whoever stole it turned it back in. I have it now. I shouldn't have to pay for the overage since my phone was stolen.

Me: So when was the phone stolen?

Customer: (dates)

Me: Well, I'm sorry, but you didn't call to report it. For future reference, if your phone is stolen again, call us to report it and we will credit 48 hours of unauthorized usage.

Customer: Okay, well can you cut me a break this time since I didn't know?

Me: Howcome during the dates you gave me that th...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.