Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 24 replies

Are there any Metalheads out there?

OfAMightDivine

Nov 23, 2007, 11:58 PM
I know it's a long shot, but thought I'd try. It'd be kinda cool to not be the only one like in my call center โ˜น๏ธ
Fear The Cubans

Nov 24, 2007, 10:53 AM
Absolutly! Rock on!
arsimckhoi

Nov 24, 2007, 11:00 AM
abso-freakin'-lutely.... i throw down daily
OfAMightDivine

Nov 24, 2007, 12:11 PM
Cool. What bands?
Fear The Cubans

Nov 24, 2007, 12:16 PM
Ill Nino, Killswitch Engage, System of a Down (preferably old stuff), old Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold....
d3ity

Nov 26, 2007, 10:14 AM
Ill nino! w00t.

Seen them 6 times live, have every CD signed...

Thier new stuff so far has been pretty dissapointing though... idk if they can top Revolution... I just hope enigma doesn't suck.
Fear The Cubans

Nov 26, 2007, 2:35 PM
Yea, from what I heard of the new cd, it sounds good. I was disappointed with Confession, but I did like One Nation Underground.

But awesome band live.
devilsmafia

Nov 24, 2007, 12:00 PM
Metalhead right here. Punk/Hardcore/Metal is my love. Killswitch Engage is the best Metal band ever!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
phonemechanic

Nov 24, 2007, 9:23 PM
I'm a metalhead. Always have been. Always will be ๐Ÿ˜
thatnewgirl

Nov 24, 2007, 9:44 PM
I love metal!
Love Seattle too, cuz there are always some great local shows!

I am always trying to expand my musical horizons, so what are some more great metal bands!?
OfAMightDivine

Nov 24, 2007, 11:46 PM
I dunno. Depends on what you're into. What bands do you like? Portland is a batter city for metal shows.
thatnewgirl

Nov 30, 2007, 9:38 PM
Sweet! I went down there for a Porcupine Tree concert not too long ago, not quite metal but definately different.

Portland and Seattle are both great cities, but its crazy how diff they are!!
shorticusprime

Nov 25, 2007, 9:44 AM
Def a metal head. I like alot of stuff but metal is where its at for me. And Im not talking about System of Down nu metal stuff.
d3ity

Nov 26, 2007, 10:03 AM
Definatley.
vocalist

Nov 26, 2007, 3:55 PM
I live by it.
OfAMightDivine

Nov 27, 2007, 12:17 AM
Yeah? What bands you into?
vocalist

Nov 29, 2007, 4:18 PM
August Burns Red, All Shall Perish, As Blood Runs Black, Nile, Old Killswitch Engage, Old Shadows Fall, Into The Moat, Dillinger Escape Plan, Job For A Cowboy, old Through The Eyes Of The Dead, The Agony Scene, The Black Dahlia Murder, The Acacia Strain, All That Remains.....

I could probably keep going.
devilsmafia

Nov 29, 2007, 4:58 PM
What exactly do you mean by old Killswitch Engage? Pre Howard Jones?
vocalist

Nov 29, 2007, 7:19 PM
Yeah, pre-Howard. I like Howard, I think he's super talented. But Alive Or Just Breathing and the self-title are harder and more raw, and Jesse Leach just has an untouchable sound. In my opinion, of course.
donkey_kong86

Nov 27, 2007, 3:51 PM
man your not alone cuz dig this... i'm probably the only black guy in my call center that listens to metal ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜ณ

weird huh?
wirelessad

Nov 27, 2007, 3:56 PM
metalheads suck...metal music sucks...and so does anyone with a metal station programmed in their radio
donkey_kong86

Nov 27, 2007, 4:05 PM
i take it you listen to emo music? ๐Ÿคจ
boots03

Nov 27, 2007, 4:42 PM
Metal is my stress relief, I love all kinds of music but metal is where my heart is give me a screaming guitar and double bass drums any day. I am even raising 3 little metal heads. I can sympathize with being the only one in your call center who appreciates the music all the friends I have that are my age just don't get it. But most of my younger friends play in bands or love to mosh at shows. So nice to see there are other metal heads out there.
eljeffe666

Nov 27, 2007, 4:46 PM
me too just bought my tickets for the chimaira concert in Jacksonville NC i cant wait
donkey_kong86

Nov 27, 2007, 4:53 PM
speaking of metal i have to get the new nonpoint album that just came out

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.