Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

phone companies that suck

wirelessad

Nov 20, 2007, 12:13 PM
i personally like unicel...they have the best service nationwide...alltel sux, verizon sux, t-mobile sucks, at$t sux...they all do...i have webbed feet so i swim like a duck in a pond full of frogs
mogulchic21

Nov 20, 2007, 12:58 PM
Well in case you missed the news flash Unicel is going to be bought out by Verizon and that looks like it'll be going into effect January 1,2008. So there goes your favorite carrier.
wirelessad

Nov 20, 2007, 1:00 PM
u maam would be one of the frogs in the pond i swim in...and u stink
kapwww

Nov 20, 2007, 1:37 PM
Nothing like being a blatent A$$ for no reason...
mogulchic21

Nov 20, 2007, 2:07 PM
Right, I was simply informing him/her of a change that's going to happen and they have to be rude about. Sorry that you are so bitter about the other carriers that exist but you don't have to be rude to the rest of us who happen to like the carriers we work for? The answer is NO YOU DON'T!!! So get over yourself and move on!
kapwww

Nov 20, 2007, 2:44 PM
If you looked at the flow of the post, I was replying to the original post by wirelessad where the user came in bashing everyone, not your response. SO...before you get all high and mighty and tell me to get over myself, try looking at what I was ACTUALLY responding to. Get a clue...
Blumpelstiltskin

Nov 20, 2007, 3:45 PM
So then reply to the correct message.
kapwww

Nov 20, 2007, 5:06 PM
Um...I did. I'll lay this out for anyone who can't figure it out.

My first post was in direct response to the top message posted by wirelessad about how every company in the world sucks except Unicell.

Mogulchic21 posted something about VZW buying out Unicell (which was also a direct response to the top message). I couldn't care less. I didin't respond to her post about VZW buying Unicell. I responded to wirelessad, not Mogulchic21.

After my direct response to the top message, Mogulchic21 responded to my post apparently thinking I was attacking her post about VZW buying out Unicell, which I was not. Just because it was lower in the list does not mean it was a response to her post. It would have been below and offset from...
(continues)
mogulchic21

Nov 20, 2007, 5:55 PM
I wasn't trying to give you (Kapwww) crap about what you said. I was totally agreeing with you and I was directing the rest of what I said towards the initial post. Sorry if I seemed like I was directing it towards you. That was not the intention.
kapwww

Nov 20, 2007, 10:30 PM
fair enough

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.