donkey_kong86

Nov 15, 2007, 4:09 PM
i feel your pain
cellb1tch

Nov 17, 2007, 10:14 AM
i was there for that!!!
trdsupranick

Nov 19, 2007, 2:25 PM
this is what i tell them because i see this way to often.....

They roll up in a JALOPY with $4000 rims with spinners..or they come in with pimp expensive clothes and still cant pay their Biiiiill..

I tell them ...hey "sell dem wheels to pay ur beils" 😁
ac4321

Nov 19, 2007, 4:08 PM
Ahaha, my coworker next to me just had the same thing.

Custy- I wannapaymahbill.

Rep- Okay, it's $112.xx

C- Well.... can I pay half that?

R- ..."can you?"

He said it in a way of asking a question, not repeating what she had said in affirmation. It was all I could do to keep from bursting out laughing.

He processed the payment and while that was going through she asked about upgrading...

yeah, pay the other half of last month's bill first...
llort

Nov 19, 2007, 4:30 PM
WHY ARE YOU BEING A DICK TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
spazebar

Nov 19, 2007, 4:56 PM
lol
M15TER P1NK

Nov 19, 2007, 5:05 PM
You must be new here...
HotKarl666

Nov 19, 2007, 5:08 PM
They must be some indirect-dealing mark a$$ pushover
llort

Nov 19, 2007, 5:25 PM
WHATEVER BUD, I'M SURE IVE BEEN IN THE WIRELESS INDUSTRY A LOT LONGER THAN YOU AND I'M ALSO A LOT COOLER THAN ALL OF YOU PUT TOGETHER!
Tmo Slave

Nov 19, 2007, 5:28 PM
Caps Lock is cruise control for cool
M15TER P1NK

Nov 19, 2007, 5:34 PM
typing in all caps = instant cool 😎

stfu n00b if you dont like the subject matter here gtfo... because this is where we vent... always have... always will
llort

Nov 19, 2007, 5:37 PM
WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO WHERE NORMAL PEOPLE GO TO VENT, THE GYM, THEY HAVE THESE AMAZING THINGS CALLED WEIGHTS THAT TURN THE FLAB UNDERNEETH YOUR ARMS INTO MUSCLES CALLED TRICEPS! BOOOM GOTCHA SO GOOD SNAP!
M15TER P1NK

Nov 19, 2007, 5:38 PM
ah... so apparently roid rage also makes you type like a moron... dually noted...
llort

Nov 19, 2007, 5:40 PM
ATLEAST NEEDLES ARE THE ONLY THINGS I STICK IN MY BUTT, I HEARD WHAT YOU STICK IN YOURS 😲
OfAMightDivine

Nov 19, 2007, 11:47 PM
Why anyone would publicly admit to sticking ANYTHING in their butt is beyond me.
trdsupranick

Nov 20, 2007, 2:25 PM
llort you are a cry baby homosexual 😁
sellgeek

Nov 20, 2007, 10:54 AM
I love these people. Good example:

C: I have a past due amount, can I pay it here?

M: Sure. (Get account number, call billing and pay the 500 dollar amount that was past due in 2005)

C: OKay, great. I'd like to start new service. I need 4 lines.

M: 😳

So, I run the credit ap. and surprise, surprise 750 deposit per line.

C: What?! I just paid you!!! This is rediculous, you guys are theives. If I knew I would have a deposit, I would have never have paid my bill!! 👿

She actually asked if she could have her bill payment back 🙄
mogulchic21

Nov 21, 2007, 12:39 PM
that's great. We have people here who do the same thing sometimes. They pay their past due amount and then we rerun a credit check and it comes back with a $250 deposit and they only get one line. Too bad if they wanted more. Should have paid their bills on time.
cellDANone

Nov 21, 2007, 1:06 PM
so llort, you seem to attempt to talk this real mean yet all knowing talk and still apparently have not a clue on what any of us are talking about.

your cap lock sure is scary and demands quite a bit of respect lol but find something better to do with you lack luster "snapping" skills.

people who dont pay their bills and want more for free each month are annoying and this is where we can talk abou them and all understand what eachother go through

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.