Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

IT IS MY LAST DAY!!!!!!

Ghosthendrikson

Nov 12, 2007, 3:16 PM
Thats right, as I right this post I am five hours away from fulfilling my commitment to my VZW Indirect Company.

Now before you start congratulating me for getting out of the industry, I took a job with another Carrier. (hint: bundle FTW!).

In fact I am only moving 100 feet down the mall. But everything about it is ten times better then right now.

But being my last day, I am REALLY hoping someone comes by my kiosk with the intention of "picking a bone". Because I can promise all of you, my fellow cellphone slingers, that I will NOT be holding back.

In fact...maybe I will go get drunk at lunch.
HotKarl666

Nov 12, 2007, 8:21 PM
And you wont be missed.
nization

Nov 12, 2007, 8:44 PM
I just had two of those today, both times I spent like an hour with them and they were really nice and very interested and then when they have gotten every ounce of info out of me and gotten my hopes up they say, well we can get it cheaper through this one guy I know or well they have it cheaper at the other store, and walk out! they don't know the price so I can't match it! It drives me crazy!
nization

Nov 12, 2007, 8:49 PM
sorry replied to the wrong thing 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.