Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

nightmare!

nssguy

Nov 9, 2007, 12:34 PM
anyone who sells sprint/nxtl beware!!! they revamped the call que and along the way decided that cdma nss gets to be nextel too! also we are ensemble corporate, business, and cgn for both cdma and iden as well! its a joy. the best part is our complete lack of training on any of these new ventures! so enjoy 🙂
kreesedup

Nov 9, 2007, 12:40 PM
Already experienced, is this where they improve coustomer service? By throwing people out there to basically sink or swim? I had to walk a nss rep threw activating an upgrade later (iden) she had absolutely no idea what she was doing. She told me up front that she had no idea what she was doing which I appreciated. Rather than speaking with somebody in india and them trying to argue with me about what they can/cant do. Becasue they dont know!!! 😡
nssguy

Nov 9, 2007, 1:02 PM
yeah it is bs. some of us have been nss for quite a while and are elite agents, so in order to prevent an idea cust experience they decide to make complete arses out of us by forcing us to do something we have no idea about. it started with the conversion to csm so they could save $ and keeps on and on. we are supposed to assist cst now on a complete different network that we know nothing about. iden is a complicated network anyway, completely different than all the others. 👿
kreesedup

Nov 9, 2007, 1:09 PM
atleast it requires no programing....i dont know me coming from nextel (premerger) i think honestly the cdma side is more complicated. Still thats not cool being a rookie again. hopefully no more overseas nss! Makes me want to hang up and press 1 again for english LMAO
nssguy

Nov 9, 2007, 1:22 PM
🤣 🤣 ever notice how the india people always have a normal name like bob or mary. we have concluded that they are probably assigned to them so they dont have to rattle of there native name...unfortunately it seems nss is the only dept that isnt outsourced to india or the phillipenes.
kreesedup

Nov 9, 2007, 1:26 PM
sir every other word 😲 The buttons on the office phone are messed up I swear I pushed 1 for english 🤣 lmao!
nssguy

Nov 9, 2007, 1:27 PM
🤣 🤣 lmao
SprintPony

Nov 9, 2007, 3:42 PM
yeh my direct line red phone number no longer works ☹️

i have to keep going to the que as we haven't bothered getting the new number
Ghosthendrikson

Nov 10, 2007, 12:47 PM
SprintPony said:
yeh my direct line red phone number no longer works ☹️

i have to keep going to the que as we haven't bothered getting the new number

Can you still call Batman?
ac4321

Nov 9, 2007, 3:53 PM
At the store we can't tell someone, "I'll have to transfer you to the Ensemble store up the road." or vice versa with p2k. We just have to deal with both.

We've been cross trained on FDT and as much access they give us to ensemble accounts for more than two years now. Literally our cross training started when the merger as final on paper.

Not sure what they did in the call centers, but they have horribly mangled that part of the integration.

As for the individual rep level, I have little sympathy for it. If you know one system in this convuluted industry it is easy to pick up another. At most it should take a few weeks, not this fiasco we've been dealing with for two years.

It really is absurd that stores have to call "Sale...
(continues)
HotKarl666

Nov 9, 2007, 4:29 PM
Its no surprise. Sprints call center employees have allways sucked a$$. Now they are just going to suck harder. Maybe they will suck out a poop.
I AM GOD

Nov 10, 2007, 5:37 PM
enjoying it.... 😢 😢 😢

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.