Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

idiot.

fascination_street

Nov 5, 2007, 6:43 PM
Wow. So I just had a call where a man screamed at me for 45 minutes saying that he disconnected his line yesterday but it's still working. I finally did a conference call so he could hear the recording stating that his phone was IN FACT disconnected, the customer then asks me then why does his cell phone still display the time? WTF?
Jennyboo

Nov 5, 2007, 6:56 PM
I can't believe you were on the phone for 45 minutes...lol.
fascination_street

Nov 5, 2007, 6:57 PM
i know! I was trying to humor him =/ lame
Jennyboo

Nov 5, 2007, 6:59 PM
So the whole reason he thought his phone was still on was b/c it was still displaying the time?! lmao....I feel bad to whoever he goes with next.
fascination_street

Nov 5, 2007, 7:03 PM
where do these people come from?

I would never call and complain w/ my cell phone company/credit card company the way these customers do

Do they not realize we have their petty little lives in our hands?

MUAHAHAHA

sigh I've been here way too long
Jennyboo

Nov 5, 2007, 7:07 PM
I know...I've been doin this since 2002 and I've seen and heard it all.

And its so funny how the complaints have differenciated over the years.

Back in the day they used to complain about service issues like dropped calls and such (we didn't have roaming plans at the time) but were happy if the phone had a speakerphone and now they b!tch and complain if their phone doesn't have streaming video or the ability to dl mp3's from the computer onto the phone.
BigShowJB

Nov 6, 2007, 3:09 PM
i'm just waiting for the complaints that the phone is wiping the custy's a$$ too hard or not using enough or too much toilet paper ...

thaat's when i quit
fascination_street

Nov 5, 2007, 7:23 PM
See. There needs to be a rule when those people complain they get a brand new PHONE BAG from 1980 Zac Morrison style and their current phone revoked.
Jennyboo

Nov 5, 2007, 7:45 PM
🤣 yea cause after they used that for awhile they wouldn't feel it necessary to complain so much when they get their old phone back. It'll be a form of punishment to our customers.....

But I still don't think they'd stop complaining but it would be funny as hell.
Blumpelstiltskin

Nov 6, 2007, 12:07 PM
fascination_street said:
Zac Morrison style

Zac Morrison = Zack Morris?
HotKarl666

Nov 7, 2007, 7:23 PM
Because its time for him to use his thumbs to play a Roman game of switch between his butt and his mouth.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.