Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND! (FRUSTRATING)

black berry

Nov 2, 2007, 8:58 AM
So yesterday I'm working with a customer and I got up from my desk and walked 15 feet to the phone display... well he liked the krzr, well the one on the display was dead so I walked back to my desk to show him my personal krzr... it had disappeared... well I called it like 10 times and looked all over the store, but it was gone, and the security cameras don't show my desk... I was ticked! So a couple hours later we had slowed down and I finished with my last customer so I started to call the police to get a report for the insurance, well lo and behold 2 phones were sitting on an empty desk.. I walked over and one was my krzr and the other was a loaner that someone had returned that morning, my recent calls were totally deleted the loaner h...
(continues)
Lapdog

Nov 2, 2007, 10:42 AM
You're the one that put it in missing status...I would have just suspended it...
black berry

Nov 2, 2007, 11:11 AM
yeah i know i just wanted to make sure that they didnt go to an agent ndget it activated... they would do it...... why do you have a pic of justin timberlake as your avator?
beeferjay

Nov 2, 2007, 1:02 PM
why does your phone suck so bad?

life is full of questions

just kidding, i have the RIZR, i think its a solid phone.

rocks hard

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.