Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I hate it when

sckoisks17

Oct 27, 2007, 5:34 PM
I make myself look like an ass in front of my customers.

Case in point: Just sold a Bluetooth headset to a woman with a Verizon Moto KRZR. First of all, I don't sell Verizon, so I don't know how the pairing process works with their phones, but I figured that out pretty easily.

After I sold the headset to her, she asked if I could help her set it up. I said "sure!" thinking the headset's battery would have a charge on it out of the packaging like most others do. I took the headset out and tried to put it in pairing mode... nothing. Kept trying, thinking I was doing something wrong... still nothing. I finally realized the manual says that the headset needs to be charged before anything can be done with it. So I ended up wasting fi...
(continues)
sprintg19

Oct 27, 2007, 5:36 PM
no, pretty much just you.
devilsmafia

Oct 27, 2007, 6:28 PM
LMFAO
LaRue1211

Oct 27, 2007, 6:19 PM
One time I was trying to get a bluetooth headset off of the display wall to show a customer and my heel caught on my pants and I tripped and fell...It hurt and my co-worker was laughing so hard he had to leave the room... 🤭
devilsmafia

Oct 27, 2007, 6:58 PM
I'm 6'3" so i'm a pretty tall guy. A customer came to my kiosk and was a bit shorter than average height. The customer was wearing a baseball cap, baggy jeans, t-shirt and a light jacket. I approached the customer and they had thier head down to look at the phones. I couldnt see their face. I assumed it was a man by the way they were dressed. I said "How may I help you sir?". The customer looked up at me, gave me a pretty mean glare and just took off without saying anything. It was a woman, LOL.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.