Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Holy God in heaven...

sckoisks17

Oct 25, 2007, 10:54 AM
Our warehouse just sent us a lot of Pink Katana IIs, a phone that we sell maybe one of per week.

How many is a lot, you ask?

TWENTY-EIGHT. 😳

We have the storage room for, maybe, five of those.
OfAMightDivine

Oct 25, 2007, 10:56 AM
Maybe they want you to eat them for lunch or something.
yodude

Oct 25, 2007, 11:01 AM
Don't you love working for SC Kiosks? We got more 6133's yesterday. More being 23 more. We already had 33 in stock. How many did we sell since last Wednesday? 6. That's a lot of stupid phones we aren't going to sell in a week. How many pink Razr's did we sell? 14. Send us more of those smart one!!!! Or more Rizr's. If we had those again, we could be selling so much.
sckoisks17

Oct 25, 2007, 11:10 AM
🤣

We have a store in our district that has 48 pink Katana IIs in stock. I don't think they even sell Sprint.

We're almost out of Alltel phones again, and they send us more than two dozen of something we don't need. Plus, they sent us about 10 RAZR car chargers, which admittedly we sell quite a few of, but we already had about 30 in stock. I hate this place sometimes.
yodude

Oct 25, 2007, 11:35 AM
Too bad our demo Curve for T Mobile they sent us doesn't really work... I would be rich right now from 4 different law firms buying those from me... lol. Why send us something we probably won't even get?! It blows my mind. And I hate that nobody that works here has any power to say what we would like to get delivered.
Grantizzle

Oct 25, 2007, 11:23 AM
they're proabably about to run a special on them.
sprintg19

Oct 25, 2007, 4:43 PM
You obviously don't know SCKiosks very well Grant.They just send out phones to random stores whenever they haven't sold enough. I think we've sold 5 Sprint all month, and we got 8 Pink Katana's. 3 of the 5 were red razr's, but we've got none of those. Add in the 15 6133's that they sent (haven't sold any all month, but did go through 8 Rizr's) and our storage space is full. About 80% of the phones we sell are ATT, but we can't get the new Sony's (580i) or any V3xx's. Put's us in a tough position with X-mas coming up. And yes, Sam's put up the Christmas Tree's last week, so it must be coming up.
yodude

Oct 25, 2007, 8:05 PM
I have 8 580i's and 6 v3xx's. We don't sell hardly any At&t. we are 2nd in our district and we have sold 5 this month... The highest was 8 at an actual Radioshack location. haha. I have around 50 6133's right now, 15 Blast's, 14 W490's and about 30 5300's for T Mo. They think we sell that many...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.