all discussions

show all 5 replies

stupid customers....

yeehaw

Oct 8, 2007, 7:34 PM
🤣 any one up to make me laugh today? 🤣
iamverybored2

Oct 8, 2007, 7:36 PM
an old lady fell in front of my store and broke her hip. i was laughing even after the ambulance took her away
yeehaw

Oct 8, 2007, 7:45 PM
what kind of fall was it? like a gnarly fall or a tip over and i cant get up fall?
burgundy

Oct 8, 2007, 7:50 PM
Had a girl come in about 20 minutes ago looking for a house charger for her razr. Didn't have a house charger but I do have a double talk (house/car charger in 1). Told her I'd give it to her at the house charger price but $25 was too much. I told her that it was a high quality and probably would save her from buying more chargers since she's had to buy 6 now. She said she'd just go to wal-mart and get a $9 charger because thats how much the last 6 she bought there cost her. 9x6 = $54 last time I checked. She could have just bought one here for $25 and that would have been the last one she'd ever have to get. I guess $54 was a better deal than $25 🤣 🤣
yeehaw

Oct 8, 2007, 7:57 PM
this lady came in right now. said sometimes it dont ring in some weird accent. i pay my bill every month. i get new phone. i told her we could possibly replace it for free if she went ten minutes away to see a technician. she says we do bad buisiness...???????? 👀 we couldnt do it over the phone because she cant go without a phone. keep in mind shes had this for maybe three months. not my fault shes sittin in a no service zone.
iamverybored2

Oct 8, 2007, 8:54 PM
she slipped and lost grip of her cane and down she went... i hope she recovers otherwise im going to hell for laughing

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.