Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

whats the biggiest carrier???

wirelessad

Oct 8, 2007, 11:49 AM
I live in south alabama and the biggest carriers here are alltel, verizon, and i guess you could say sprint/nextel but mainly for businesses...i was wondering what some of the bigger carriers up north and out west are...i have heard of u.s. cellular but i'm not familiar with them...i have also heard of mobile solutions but from what i have heard on here about them, they are not someone i want to be familiar with...thanx
Sprintkitty

Oct 8, 2007, 11:52 AM
Mobile Solutions is an indirect. They sell for different carriers depending on where they are.
wirelessad

Oct 8, 2007, 11:55 AM
cool, i didn't know that...they sound like a very shady company who will do anything to get a customer to keep their phone for the 15 day period and then they are on their own...you would think with all the problems someone would report them to a party higher up to get something done
BigShowJB

Oct 8, 2007, 12:20 PM
they have been reported many many times, but there isn't enough evidence(i don't know why or how?) to get them shut down. either that or the carriers they use are just looking at straight activations and don't want to hear the bad stuff
iamverybored2

Oct 8, 2007, 7:33 PM
im from socal(southern california) and the big carriers here are att,verizon,sprint/nextel, and tmobile. mostly att and verizon though because sprint sucks out here and i dont see too much tmobile. i havent seen altell around here yet.
M15TER P1NK

Oct 9, 2007, 1:49 PM
Mobile Solutions is shady. They hustle for different carriers depending on where they are.

Fixed 😁
donkey_kong86

Oct 9, 2007, 2:18 PM
i'm in houston and all we get is at&t,sprint,verizon,t-mobile,and cricket. too many people out here get either cricket or verizon. we also have helio but it's not all that hyped up. me personally i'd rather have t-mobile.
arsimckhoi

Oct 9, 2007, 2:55 PM
am i the only one that's annoyed by biggiest? it's biggest... no one?
wirelessad

Oct 9, 2007, 10:33 PM
sorry, i just realized that...biggest

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.