Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Not sure if this qualifies as shoptalk but

NoanswersonlyQs

Oct 6, 2007, 3:29 PM
Ill share anyway

My Coworkers went to a party last night all of them are guys, all are straight that I know of we will call them A, B, and C... A got drunk and tries to get B into a bed room, when B wouldnt go A told C that B was bull****ing and all he wanted to do was put it in B's butt... LMAO ๐Ÿคฃ
xoblackberryxo

Oct 6, 2007, 3:30 PM
wow... i learned the hard way straight men really arent straight when they are drunk... they just want the feeling and dont care who gives it to them, i also learned some gay ment arent always gay when they are drunk either... my best friend is gay and when he is drunk he is loving on me ๐Ÿ™‚
NoanswersonlyQs

Oct 6, 2007, 3:42 PM
๐Ÿคจ Im Scared to ask how you found out but also intrigued...
xoblackberryxo

Oct 6, 2007, 4:20 PM
haha well its kinda funny... i saw my ex who is homo phobic sober which is why we broke up... bcoz my mom is gay and if you cant accept my mom you cant be with me... anyways he was at a bar i was at and he was shyt faced... trying to talk to me... i denied him... and next thing i knew he was making out with an old gay guy in the corner and i saw them leave together....
NoanswersonlyQs

Oct 6, 2007, 4:21 PM
๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ
Lapdog

Oct 6, 2007, 6:09 PM
xoblackberryxo said:
and next thing i knew he was making out with an old gay guy in the corner and i saw them leave together....

Sounds like you're the homophobe...

Besides, he kissed good...
xoblackberryxo

Oct 6, 2007, 11:22 PM
haha no im def not homophobic my bestfriend is gay, my mom is gay... im just not a fan of the old gay guy he was making out with...
Blumpelstiltskin

Oct 7, 2007, 12:24 PM
Don't worry, they went home for a few rounds of swordfighting. ๐Ÿ‘€
StarryNight

Oct 8, 2007, 12:53 PM
Wow. Thank you for that incredibly unnecessary mental picture.

I'm gonna go drink some lysol now...I feel dirty.
Nikoletta

Oct 7, 2007, 12:35 PM
That's fabulous. All I could do was laugh and gasp after reading that, now I'm getting weird looks from the co-worker types.
Cell_Queen

Oct 8, 2007, 2:35 PM
Yay for gay moms!

My mom is gay and so is my grandma...

well so am i but hey lol
yeehaw

Oct 8, 2007, 3:06 PM
thats gross
Cell_Queen

Oct 8, 2007, 3:07 PM
why is it gross?

Doesn't mean that we are all gay together retard

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.