Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Just got an 8525

Cingular724

Oct 5, 2007, 5:23 PM
I have wanted it for so long. Can anyone tell me what cool programs I should download for it, or anything else they do special with it. I know a lot about the device, just not much on what you could put on it
iamverybored2

Oct 5, 2007, 8:37 PM
spb pocket plus is a today plug in, tcpmp to play different video formats( i put the goodfellas movie on my phone) and also to dl and watch youtube videos, novii remote to control your tv, sling box to watch tv on your phone, pocketnes to play nintendo games, i have a lot of games on my phone, i even beat super mario3 and am now playing contra. windows live and google maps. theres a lot more things you can put on the phone but i forget some of them.
Cingular724

Oct 6, 2007, 9:13 AM
Can you tell me where I can get this Pocketnes and the games?
Tmo Slave

Oct 6, 2007, 1:00 PM
I have the Wing and I go to xda-developers.com or howardforums.com. Just go on one of those sites and do a search. You will be able to get just about anything you want.
iamverybored2

Oct 6, 2007, 1:17 PM
just do a search for pocket nester it shouldnt be hard to find, then just look for regular nintendo roms(the games) and put them on the phone and use nester to open them
Cingular724

Oct 6, 2007, 3:01 PM
thank you very much I appreciate it. I was wondering what to search for.

Any specific site you go to for roms?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.