Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 24 replies

hilarious( stupid coworker)

iamverybored2

Oct 5, 2007, 12:27 PM
This is the funniest thing that has happened at work in a long time...

OK so we have this really dumb girl that works here and I'm not exaggerating when i call her DUMB...
she had to send a fax to our manager but she didn't know how to use the fax, so she asked one of our coworkers to help her. so he sends the fax and she wants the copy back. This is where it gets hilarious, he convinces her that a fax teleports the paper to wherever you send it. it didn't take very long for him to convince her that when she sends a fax the paper disappears and reappears wherever you send it. so she actually e-mails our boss to tell her that she needs that paper and that if she can teleport it back!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Our manager calls and is like ...
(continues)
bethfornow

Oct 5, 2007, 12:30 PM
Very nice. I had a girl that worked with me one time that actually asked the customer how to spell fox. No lie, you can't make up stuff that retarded.
ralph_on_me

Oct 5, 2007, 1:07 PM
If it was for a customer's name, that's not completely stupid. I've seen some very weird spellings before. They could've insisted they spell it Faux or something.
I AM GOD

Oct 5, 2007, 1:08 PM
Faux=fake.
ralph_on_me

Oct 5, 2007, 1:10 PM
Yep, and it's pronounced differently, but that doesn't stop people from using it in a name.
devilsmafia

Oct 5, 2007, 1:17 PM
I've come across people who's last name is Fox but it's spelled with 2 x's rather than one. Pehaps that's why she asked for the spelling of fox.
bethfornow

Oct 5, 2007, 1:24 PM
nope. not a name, the animal. i forgot why they were talking about them
ralph_on_me

Oct 5, 2007, 1:25 PM
Then yes, that's pretty damn stupid.
I AM GOD

Oct 5, 2007, 1:28 PM
it could have been spelled focks....
bethfornow

Oct 5, 2007, 1:29 PM
wow, I never knew God was such a dork. I guess you learn something new every day. 😁 😉
I AM GOD

Oct 5, 2007, 1:30 PM
😲 😲 God is one bad@$$ motherf(_)cker..... 😡
bethfornow

Oct 5, 2007, 1:32 PM
Oh most def. Just a corny bad @$$ MF.

It's ok, I'll still pray to you 😉
I AM GOD

Oct 5, 2007, 1:33 PM
bethfornow said:
wow, I never knew God was so studly. 🤤
bethfornow

Oct 5, 2007, 1:36 PM
UGH!!!! FRAUD!!!! I'm telling!! (wait, who do you tattle on God to???)
I AM GOD

Oct 5, 2007, 1:39 PM
Fraud? I can send pics to back up my statements...... 😎
bethfornow

Oct 5, 2007, 1:54 PM
kinda hard to superimpose some ones head when you don't know what they look like yet.
I AM GOD

Oct 5, 2007, 2:00 PM
I just thought of that....I could use something dated in the background.....Otherwise you wouldn't believe me.... 🙂
bethfornow

Oct 5, 2007, 2:25 PM
woulden't it be sacraligous not to????
I AM GOD

Oct 5, 2007, 2:32 PM
check your email.......I PMed you....
bethfornow

Oct 5, 2007, 3:57 PM
huh???
sorry that went way over my blond head. 🙄
devilsmafia

Oct 5, 2007, 12:33 PM
The part were she asks her boss to "teleport" the paper back is awesome, lol.
verizon-manager

Oct 5, 2007, 1:39 PM
I had a rep, she was explaining our new GZONE phone to a customer. Now this phone is water resistant, dust resistant, and shock resistant.

She got the first two right, but when she was talking about shock resistant, she said that if you get electrocuted, your phone will be okay....

I don't think this is quite what the manufacturer meant..... 🤣
WhoDey

Oct 5, 2007, 6:44 PM
Had a girl (Blonde) I used to work with at Best Buy who had the intelligence of a pair of scissors..
One time, we told her to go in the basement and get the left handed hammer... we didnt see her for like a half hour.
Another time, we told her it was her turn to fill up the water fountain.. she put 3 buckets of water down the drain of it.

Good times.. good times.
devilsmafia

Oct 5, 2007, 6:47 PM
That almost sounds too outrageous to be true. Who in the world is that dumb?
T-Mob

Oct 5, 2007, 7:41 PM
I used to work in the restaurant biz, and we would make the new busboys do all sorts of stupid crap. Go around and check all the floor tiles with a plunger(WE got in trouble when they actually found loose ones). We would tell them that the needed to water the slk plants, and go get firewood for the gas fireplace. They would spend the better part of an hour looking for the wood pile. They didn't want come back looking stupid when they could not find it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.