Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

first time... pretty awesome

bassplayer

Oct 1, 2007, 1:46 PM
So, just had a lady come in with her motorola v325 saying she was having problems with it. Every time she plugged it in it was telling her it was unable to charge.

I plugged it in and found the same so I took the back off the phone...

There was an LG 3300 battery in the phone...

I love mondays.

What makes this story even better is that she told me that she was having the same problem with her other battery and thats why she switched batteries and when she put the lg battery in it started to work again...

Wow. I don't think she's getting enough oxygen.
krickt

Oct 1, 2007, 1:48 PM
How did she get an LG battery to fit into that phone? Geeze, what people will do!
kapwww

Oct 1, 2007, 4:54 PM
That's not really possible for the LG battery to power the moto phone. The 325 battery has all 4 contacts right next to each other (2+ and 2-). The LG battery has 2 contacts on each side. She may have been able to shove it in there, but it wouldn't power it. She's obviously off her rocker.
cilvzwagent

Oct 1, 2007, 5:15 PM
I had a lady last week who came in because her "phone didn't work, never did work, and hasn't been able to use it at all since day 1."

I took the phone, tried to power it on, nothing. Popped off the back door.........

NO BATTERY!

I asked her if she had removed the battery, she said she'd never put one in! She ordered her phone online and it came to her with the backdoor on it, and didn't think to check to be sure the battery was in. Nevermind that she'd had this phone for 3-4 months! She pays her bill here regularly and never said anything, or decided to bring it in until now! So I instructed her to get the battery out of the box...... She did the mail in rebate and threw her box away. Now she's upset because she has to pay $...
(continues)
computerking

Oct 1, 2007, 6:16 PM
🙄 Can someone say...SPECIAL
WM6user

Oct 1, 2007, 6:58 PM
🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.