Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

rediculously horrible commission changes

iamverybored2

Sep 29, 2007, 1:17 PM
my employer (vzw premium retailer)
just changed the commission on us, and they cut our new accts and data add ons by 60-70%
things we used to get $15 for we get $5 now. and things we got 10 for we now get $3 😕 . this sux and i think its time to start looking for another job 😡
Daveyboy801

Sep 29, 2007, 1:26 PM
They did that to us too. It's no bueno 😡
verizon-manager

Oct 9, 2007, 1:04 AM
Have any of you ever considered working for a direct store? The pay and benefits can't be beat, and I've worked indirect too....
Daveyboy801

Oct 9, 2007, 11:10 AM
Actually, yes. I have my second interview tomorrow.
yeehaw

Oct 8, 2007, 8:05 PM
who do you work for? ours just got changed but not that bad.
iamverybored2

Oct 8, 2007, 8:08 PM
i work for a company called wireless plus. it used to be a good company to work for but so much anymore. im only staying until the end of october, and thats only because they offered our store a contest. which ever one of us sells the most in october gets a 300 dollar bonus(theres only four of us) and im probably gonna win it. they offered it because we are all probably gonna quit. where in the country are you and who do you work for?
yeehaw

Oct 8, 2007, 8:13 PM
im with gowireless. so in know what your goin through.
iamverybored2

Oct 8, 2007, 8:41 PM
yea i think theres a go wireless down the street
angievzw

Oct 8, 2007, 10:30 PM
I work for Diamond Wireless and ours just got changed too! Last night we were told infact...weird
chainsaw

Oct 9, 2007, 11:41 AM
Where do you live angie?
aavera

Oct 9, 2007, 11:13 AM
Strange..ours just got changed too...but no complaints by me! VZW is actually paying us data on some of the select plans now without us having to do all the stupid spiff paperwork! 😁
yeehaw

Oct 9, 2007, 12:12 PM
poopy
Ghosthendrikson

Oct 9, 2007, 3:14 PM
aavera said:
Strange..ours just got changed too...but no complaints by me! VZW is actually paying us data on some of the select plans now without us having to do all the stupid spiff paperwork! 😁

Your getting paid more now on Select/Premium?
đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ
If you don't mind me asking, how much more?
I am now making $5 extra per Select, and $10 per premium. But only on a single line, or the primary of a family.

We just had our commissions change too. Nothing really different though.
aavera

Oct 9, 2007, 3:20 PM
We get paid the price for the higher activation plus and additional fifteen dollars for data on the select and an extra $20 on the premuim.
Ghosthendrikson

Oct 9, 2007, 3:27 PM
đŸ˜ŗ

I brought my coworker over to read what you replied. That is quite a LOT higher then what were getting over here. Which means, if I semi-know anything about how commission gets paid out to indirects...my company is getting paid higher commission, there just not sharing with the reps.

Even more disconcerting, your getting paid data. Therefore, your getting data "points" to make your percentages look better. I get ZERO "data points". Which really blows.

EXAMPLE
I activate a four line Select Plan. Instead of getting them each on a $10 unl in / 500 on each making the whole thing count as a 200% boost in my data, I get NOTHING and I now have a four line "hole" in which to dig myself out of.

I need a drink now... ☚ī¸
aavera

Oct 9, 2007, 3:30 PM
In the last manager meetings, I guess Verizon changed how they are paying the premium indirects in our area...they are giving us 3 data points on a single or primary line on the select plan and 5 data points on the premium. We get nothing on any secondary lines or priceplan changes. Which region do you work in?
Ghosthendrikson

Oct 9, 2007, 3:32 PM
Northwest Region. Out here in Montucky
aavera

Oct 9, 2007, 3:34 PM
Where at in MT???
Ghosthendrikson

Oct 9, 2007, 3:38 PM
BOZEMAN..the coolest town since Sliced Bread!
aavera

Oct 9, 2007, 3:40 PM
APPARENTLY your manager didn't give you the new payouts! I work for the same freaking company as you!
aavera

Oct 9, 2007, 3:42 PM
pm me your work email and I will send you the chart!!! 😁
aavera

Oct 9, 2007, 3:52 PM
Bozeman sucks 😛

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.