Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

iPhone Lawsuit

hardcorehavok

Sep 29, 2007, 11:20 AM
Today, I was browsing through one of my favorite websites, Engadget.com, when I saw an article about someone suing Apple, AT&T and Steve God...I mean Jobs. A Ms. Dongmei Li filed suit against the unholy trio claiming price discrimination, underselling, discrimination in rebates, deceptive actions and sacrificing a virgin to the Woz. (That last one is unsubstantiated.)

Her suit is broken over several issues. First and foremost, the September 5th iPhone price drop. Apparently, Ms. Lee is upset that she waited in line on launch day and paid a whole $200 more than she would've had to only two months later. Not only that, but she was "forced" to get a 4GB model because the Apple Store was sold out of the 8GB. I predicted this would happen as s...
(continues)
mooiscoow

Sep 29, 2007, 11:27 AM
That is soooo crazy. So if I buy a PS3 right now and the price drop (as it will) for christmas, I can sue for a million dollars.
hardcorehavok

Sep 29, 2007, 11:32 AM
If you are as crazy as that moron.
BigShowJB

Sep 29, 2007, 11:38 AM
force her? hell, I'll throw her off and let the apple and legal world laud me as a hero,
mooiscoow

Sep 29, 2007, 11:39 AM
I am on Apple's side.
Wireless Buddy

Sep 30, 2007, 6:16 PM
🙂
M15TER P1NK

Sep 29, 2007, 12:51 PM
im suing ben afflack... do i even need a reason? 😉
mooiscoow

Sep 29, 2007, 12:52 PM
Nicholas Cage and Keanu Reeves too?
Guy Montag

Sep 29, 2007, 3:03 PM
I'll sue Carson Daily for wasting America's time. I'll figure what I could have potentially made in stock market trades and investments in the time he is on the air and sue in accordance to the potential I might have gained. I may not watch him, but some Americans do, and I'm suing on their behalf. My love for America dictates that I stand up for what is right.
BigShowJB

Sep 29, 2007, 3:28 PM
add Ryan Seacrest in there too
Guy Montag

Sep 29, 2007, 3:33 PM
I'll just lump him in with E-news and get them all at once.
BigShowJB

Sep 29, 2007, 5:11 PM
don't forget any reality show creator, producer, or mega star from those shows who don't really deserve to be stars (survivor, the Bachelor/ette, joe millionaire, et al.)
Guy Montag

Sep 29, 2007, 5:20 PM
I hate that retarded dude from Survivor Africa that is in the Ford and Sprint Commercials. Cy or something like that. Joe Millionair's Evan is number two on my why are you famous list, and rounding out number three is K-fed.
rustyshackleford

Sep 29, 2007, 3:08 PM
Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms.
phonemechanic

Sep 29, 2007, 3:13 PM
worrrrd, b!tch! Phantoms's like a muthafu**a!! 🤣
OfAMightDivine

Sep 29, 2007, 2:20 PM
I think now I have to sue Ms. Dongmei Li over this issue. Reading about this gave me TONS of emotional stress and damaged me for life!!! You're all witnesses!!!
just_asking

Sep 30, 2007, 3:41 PM
This lady should lose all arguments, she agreed to all stipulations of the sale. but I also do agree that if I pay full price for any phone on any carrier, that I should have the option not to to sign a contract. I can see maybe paying an extra 10 bucks a month for the option of no contract if I pay full price for a phone like sprint used to do.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.