Is it because I am a girl

mooiscoow

Sep 20, 2007, 9:58 AM
that guys think I am stupid.

DA=Dumba$$
M=me

DA:How are you doing?
M:Fine, can I help you sir?
DA:Well, I just want to talk to you. So, tell me about this phone.
I tell him about the N75.
DA: What time you get off?
M:2pm (this is a lie)
DA:Well why don't I come back and get that phone, and you can show me how to work it over lunch.
M☹️as my skin crawls) So, you are you looking at getting a contract?
DA: No, I just want the phone. So I will pay $50, and ...
M: The phone is $400.
DA: Comeon, my future girlfriend can give me a little discount.
M: EXCUSE ME! I would never go out with you. And even if I was that drunk, high, and retarded, it will still be $400.
DA: Come on Little ma...
Me: Okay, how about this, let me just do ...
(continues)
Cingular724

Sep 20, 2007, 10:08 AM
please let me know what happens! LOL
mooiscoow

Sep 20, 2007, 10:22 AM
He came back soaking wet. He ask what happen. I told him that I remember that I am NOT stupid, and I don't have any in stock. He said that he like a girl who makes a stand. So he ask for my number. I told him 843-303-9675. Told him not to call me till after 1 cause my boyfriend had my phone.
arsimckhoi

Sep 20, 2007, 10:24 AM
good answer... you have my respect
nuckingfuts

Sep 22, 2007, 11:40 AM
NICE!!
arsimckhoi

Sep 20, 2007, 10:22 AM
dude is an ass... although that does sound like something i might say on a day i was bored before i got married. whenever i would say though i think i would definitely make a joke out of it but either way... the dude was an ass... sorry
mooiscoow

Sep 20, 2007, 10:25 AM
I am 20 yo girl. Guys thinks I got s**t for brains. They try to give one over me like I don't know anything. What they don't know is that I know more about these phones then most people. I am good with computers and electronics, and fix most of the stuff around the booth myself. Their jaws always drop cause I can answer most questions and keep myself inform.
arsimckhoi

Sep 20, 2007, 10:26 AM
hmmm...

well you sound like a winner to me btw what pick up line would work on you? hehe... you get hit on alot at work
mooiscoow

Sep 20, 2007, 10:31 AM
None really. If you are a guy hanging around the mall, you are prob
A) with your girlfriend
B) with your kids
C) Don't have a job and hang around the mall all day
D) A combination of the above.

Plus, i usually go out with people who I know as friends first.
woodywoody500

Sep 22, 2007, 5:02 AM
Can i be your friend? 😉
mooiscoow

Sep 22, 2007, 9:15 AM
but that is it. 😉
Cingular724

Sep 20, 2007, 10:26 AM
I wanted to see your boyfriend kick his ass
mooiscoow

Sep 20, 2007, 10:29 AM
He is 6ft and prob 350lbs. Usually he just stares at them, and they run. I only saw him beat up a guy once, and it scared me.
arsimckhoi

Sep 20, 2007, 10:30 AM
does he have alot of scars on his face or something? sounds like he's probably a really nice guy
mooiscoow

Sep 20, 2007, 10:35 AM
and he is a really nice guy. His friends and I make fun of him because when he just stands around he gets what we call the killer face. He looks like he is mad, and about to beat you up, but he is just thinking or zoning out.
charliegirl

Sep 20, 2007, 10:39 AM
yeah my bf always has this pissed off look on his face. He's tall but thin but I don't doubt that he could kick ass.
arsimckhoi

Sep 20, 2007, 11:33 AM
i think all guys get that "leave me alone" look when they're thinking... lord knows when I'm trying to figure something out and someone interrupts me i get pissed off.
chainsaw

Sep 20, 2007, 11:02 AM
Girls do that to my all the time. Good to know I'm not the only one 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.