Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 26 replies

How do you escalate at IHOP at 12am? (kinda of long)

mooiscoow

Sep 6, 2007, 10:11 AM
So I went to IHOP with some friends late last night. I wore my old cingular shirt (it was one of those tshirts you could win) and pj bottoms cause it was a late night last minute thing. So this guy walks up to me and ask me what is wrong with his phone. I politely said that I was just here to eat some food, and told him the hours for our store. He kept bothering me. My friends just told me to go ahead and help him so we can get rid of him (We didn't want to start trouble). So he gives me the phone and I told him that it was water damage and call insurance, blah , blah, $50 deductible. The usual speech. He got mad about the whole $50 thing. He told me he didn't believe me. SO I said whatever. He says he wants to to speak to the manager. So I ...
(continues)
jestcuzzgrl

Sep 6, 2007, 10:31 AM
mooiscoow said:
SO I said whatever. He says he wants to to speak to the manager. So I call over the manager (who we know cause we eat there ALL the time) and was ask to leave. I think he forgot where he was for a second.

The IHOP manager asked YOU to leave? I am not understanding? Or did he make that guy leave?

And I once took my son to day care so of course the lady asks where I work and she hands me her phone and starts telling me whats wrong with it. I was getting ready to go to work and she just kept on and on.. She got on my nerves.
mooiscoow

Sep 6, 2007, 10:33 AM
He made the guy leave. He never makes us leave. He (the manager) also gave me some ice cream.
jestcuzzgrl

Sep 6, 2007, 11:03 AM
now the guy was just another customer right?
Nautic812

Sep 6, 2007, 6:55 PM
i had an issue yesterday where a lady came up to me 30 mins before we opened. She specifically said "You guy dont open for 30 mins huh?". I said "yulp". Then she started telling me about her problem! I had money all over my table due to counting drawers. I cut her off in the middle of the sentence and said "Didn't you just tell me that I dont open for another 30 mins? So how about I help you in 30 mins?". She got mad and walked away. I got a call today from my manager and he was asking me why i refused to help a customer. I told him the story and i was in the clearπŸ™‚
StoreLead

Sep 6, 2007, 4:53 PM
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

that's one of the most amazing things i've ever heard! in an IHOP! 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
ihateeverything

Sep 6, 2007, 5:31 PM
n00b pwnage lolz lolz
Cellfoneslinger

Sep 6, 2007, 7:56 PM
They asked you to leave or him to leave?
Cellfoneslinger

Sep 6, 2007, 7:57 PM
stupid question ☹️
mooiscoow

Sep 7, 2007, 3:26 PM
You are never stupid to me. 🀭
Cellfoneslinger

Sep 7, 2007, 4:41 PM
You turned my frown up side down 😁
Guy Montag

Sep 6, 2007, 9:32 PM
Moo are you a chick? If not then you shouldn't be wearing PJs out in public.

Just a thought...
mooiscoow

Sep 7, 2007, 3:54 PM
I am a chick. So i can wear my pjs. And they are like this really comfy plaid drawstring bottoms and a tshirt/tanktop.
nuckingfuts

Sep 7, 2007, 3:55 PM
I gotta ask, how old are you? and did you have a bra on?

LOL!!!!
mooiscoow

Sep 7, 2007, 3:57 PM
20, and no.
Gemini

Sep 7, 2007, 4:00 PM
mooiscoow said:
and no.

Skank.

joking.

kinda. 😳
alltels indirect monkey

Sep 7, 2007, 4:02 PM
😁

Not at all.
mooiscoow

Sep 7, 2007, 4:10 PM
I kinda forgot. i don't sleep in a bra. It was late.
BigShowJB

Sep 7, 2007, 4:53 PM
If i had known you were going out that late, i'd have let you borrow my pj's .... πŸ™‚

btw

i sleep naked!!! 😳 😁
Nikoletta

Sep 9, 2007, 11:55 AM
And 26
BigShowJB

Sep 9, 2007, 12:27 PM
all i have to say is

woo

hoo

!!

🀀

🀀 🀀

🀀 🀀 🀀

🀀 🀀 🀀 🀀
Guy Montag

Sep 7, 2007, 9:41 PM
You should come eat at my IHOP so I can oogle your goodies.
Gemini

Sep 7, 2007, 3:00 PM
that I wanted to speak to his mom and wanted to report his rudeness to her. 😳
s_scott15

Sep 7, 2007, 6:01 PM
I was at my friend's wedding (I'm the best man) And my friend's uncle (who I had sold a phone too about a month earlier) walked up and started telling me about his phone problems. I was like 'Is this really the best time for this'?
NoanswersonlyQs

Sep 7, 2007, 6:09 PM
of course it is... the only time it could have been better was during the exchanging of the vows
cellb1tch

Sep 8, 2007, 12:54 PM
i would have said, "i'm not working right now, so unless your going to pay me, leave me alone...."

i was at a high school graduation and someone came up to me about their phone and i said that to them. they stopped talking immediately.
BigShowJB

Sep 8, 2007, 3:54 PM
you should have said i don't work for cingy, this is a friend's shirt/i won it/ blahablah blah

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.