Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

not irate, not looking for free ****, just plain DUMB

shady24

Aug 29, 2007, 6:22 PM
c: do you have an ipod charger back there?

m: ummm, no ๐Ÿคจ

c: but you guys are att and you sell the ipod phone

m: actually we're an agent so we don't sell the Iphone, but regardless, i'm pretty sure a corporate store will not have an ipod charger laying around either.

c: oh ok...

he walks off and proceed to report his stupidity here...well,before i finished typing he came back in less than 5 mins while i began typing this

c: i got another question. i didn't drop this phone or anything but it doesnt work

m: ok, what's wrong with the phone, and how long has it been happening.

c: i dont know, it just doesnt work

m: so you cant turn it on?

c: i can if i put the sim chip in, it works fine

m: um...ok do you have...
(continues)
M15TER P1NK

Aug 29, 2007, 6:28 PM
iphones actually do use that deamon jack that ipods use... so logically... i think an iphone charger would work on an ipod...

but why not just go to bestbuy?
shady24

Aug 29, 2007, 6:33 PM
i figured as much about the chargers, but i highly doubt they allow customers to charge their ipods with iphone chargers...and as for best buy, he actually was headed that way when he saw me...so technically i guess he really did just want somethin free.
V4Vengeance

Aug 31, 2007, 1:30 PM
If someone's dumb as dirt and has rocks in the head, it can get into the phone as sand. ๐Ÿ™‚
frankiewawa

Aug 29, 2007, 6:29 PM
HahaHa... wow. Thats all you can say about people like that. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.