Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

It says it will work from any phone!

Nikoletta

Aug 26, 2007, 12:31 PM
This woman is an absolute idiot.

So she bought a pre-paid refill card(for a T-Mobile phone.) She read off the card that it does say that it is non-refundable. (She admits this to me.) She's also insisting that it says "You can use this from any phone." She could not grasp the fact that "From any phone." and "on any phone" are very different concepts. She's mad because she spent $25 on a card for T-Mobile service that won't work to pay her landline phone bill.

"My husband is an attorney" she says like I care. "I'm going to give this to him and he's going to jump on this and I will take you go court over this."

"Well ma'am you'll do what you feel like you need to do but we are not able to give you a refund on a card that says v...
(continues)
rzipp

Aug 26, 2007, 2:40 PM
I love it when people threaten me with lawyers and going to court... it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside 😎
Nikoletta

Aug 26, 2007, 2:46 PM
Over a $25 pre-pay card that says clearly on the card that it is not refundable... I was trying very hard not to laugh at her.
betty_bermuda

Aug 26, 2007, 2:59 PM
ahahahahaha...

The further we advance with technology the dumber people become. It almost depresses me.
shady24

Aug 26, 2007, 3:47 PM
007 🤣
expectpwnage

Aug 27, 2007, 1:00 PM
Nikoletta said:
my agent ID is 007.

really? if so thats f*cking bad ass.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.