Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

How Offten...

Lederhosen19

Aug 25, 2007, 1:55 AM
Do you get a GOOD customer who's nice and understands you? I've seen a lot of stories about horrible customers here. 😳
d3ity

Aug 25, 2007, 8:47 AM
Just about every day...

It's the hellish and stupid ones that you hear about though. This job would be alot easier if it weren't for that 1% of customers that just act like morons from the second they walk through the door.
BigShowJB

Aug 25, 2007, 10:15 AM
i get about 1 bad or post-worthy customer here for every 200 or more good ones
krickt

Aug 25, 2007, 2:58 PM
I'd say I get 3 bad per 100 normal, and about 20 awesome per 100 normal.....

But some of my best customers have pitched hissies from time to time. I don't count them as being idiots until they start showing a pattern.
chainsaw

Aug 25, 2007, 11:25 AM
I had a customer last week who told me that she would never buy online because of all the problems that could happen and that she will only use one salesman because she knows that we make commission and that it is rude to waste someone's time and then buy somewhere else. I told her I loved her.

Or I've had a couple custies who come in and say...I broke my phone, I know I need to buy it at retail cost, what are my options and they never complain about discounts or whatev.
mooiscoow

Aug 25, 2007, 11:47 AM
and pretty often, but it seems that all the bad customers make you soo mad and you just wanna...

Sorry flashback.
chainsaw

Aug 25, 2007, 11:49 AM
haha, its gotten to the point that I don't want to talk to people out of work in fear that something stupid might come out of their mouth and make me want to punch them in the face.
ralph_on_me

Aug 25, 2007, 12:13 PM
If I'm lucky.

Today I had a guy come in to pick my brain on PDAs about every possible option but he "wasn't ready to buy" which means he'll buy online. Then a woman came in to activate a new line but had $490 past due. Then a couple came in and wanted to upgrade with "whatever's free", but all the cheap-ass phones are backordered from the Nokia recall. Then I had an 80 year old with a Nokia 6010 who come in once a month because she can't unlock her keypad. I tell her every time to press Unlock, and then the screen says, "Now press the * key" so then you press the * key and it unlocks. She gets made at me every time because she's an idiot. I had some large chested blonde MILF come in after getting a $10 haircut to "just look", and ju...
(continues)
ralph_on_me

Aug 25, 2007, 12:40 PM
Just had another.

They needed to change off their REALLY old statewide $29.99 plan and our next lowest plan is at $39.99. The lady threw a fit because it's a "rip off" and she can find a better deal somewhere else.
frankiewawa

Aug 25, 2007, 4:55 PM
Yup, but then when they go elsewhere, they realize it isn't cheaper and its the same. Way to go Mr. customer, Dr. dipshit.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.