Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

Thats it, I'm done

chainsaw

Aug 20, 2007, 8:05 PM
I can't take it anymore. they need to blow this mother fu@ing "affordable" housing development up with its tenants in it. Affordable huh? Yeah for mother fu@3ing crack heads! This girl just came into my store, took all the sh!t out of her purse, asked me to mail her mail for her. Asked my to tuck in her shirt for her. After trying to go the bathroom told me she forgot her tampon. Then shuts all the lights off in my store and blames it on her "OCD". Then she asks me to call her 7-11 prepaid phone to see if she can add the prepaid card balance that she found on the sidewalk because she is dislexic and reads everything backwards. She leaves napkins on my counter, lip gloss on the carpet, breaks her glass bead bracelet all over the carpet. OMG s...
(continues)
arsimckhoi

Aug 20, 2007, 8:11 PM
hehehe poor people should be food hehehe

totally not PC i know but come on working customer service will diminish your faith in humanity...

correction... poor people should be given 3 years to get their act together... if you haven't done anything then you get put in a breeding pen for manufacturing soylent green.
DarkStar

Aug 20, 2007, 8:47 PM
whoa, whoa, whoa. I know I may have no heart but please. Who are we to decide what people get to live and die? What if the rich people decide that you are devlopmentally disabled because you don't own a rolls royce? Should you be put to death. Some people need extra help in living.

Now if you wanted to move them all to an island away from us...I would be ok with that. lol
3LeggedDinosaur

Aug 20, 2007, 8:54 PM
🤣 Dat island bit is down.
arsimckhoi

Aug 20, 2007, 9:44 PM
okay i'll compromise and go with the island... what would they're government look like?
3LeggedDinosaur

Aug 20, 2007, 9:46 PM
👀 Gov't? I think we would have to run it more like a prison to protect them from their own stupidity. 😁
arsimckhoi

Aug 20, 2007, 9:49 PM
how about flag? just a big question mark on a red back ground?
chainsaw

Aug 20, 2007, 10:52 PM
It would be an outline of a big steaming pile of crap...brown on a white flag.
spidermon

Aug 21, 2007, 1:20 PM
I think a flag with a blank stare like they give when we explain anything to them
BigShowJB

Aug 21, 2007, 2:08 PM
😳
yeahright

Aug 21, 2007, 10:04 AM
Just Fix them all, then over time they will be bread out of society
Nikoletta

Aug 21, 2007, 2:06 PM
That is almost exactly my feeling... I really think that having children should require some sort of pre-req. I know that sounds ridiculously controlling but it also pisses me off... a lot... knowing that MY tax money is going to pay other people (I have an ex-friend who did this.) to have kids they can't support.

Meanwhile I wait until I have finished school and struggle and struggle and struggle to have the funds to pay for school because my damn income goes out the door in taxes (20% by god!) so I can have a good job and not have to get state assistance to pay for it when I decide to have children.

Bottom line... you should not be making babies if you can't afford to pay for them... that's how they do it in Europe... there are days...
(continues)
BigShowJB

Aug 21, 2007, 2:12 PM
But if we breed out/ship out all the poor idiots, who would be there for the Democrats and other left-wing liberal groups take advantage of and and overspend tax dollars on? Wait, I see your point ... Which island do we ship them to and how soon can we do it? Greenland or Antarctica?
Nikoletta

Aug 21, 2007, 2:25 PM
Oh they can stay, they're already here and it's not their fault their parents were idiots... they just can't breed... ever... make birth control mandatory.
jarcher2828

Aug 21, 2007, 2:53 PM
Thats is what the Europeans did centuries ago with Australia. They took all their criminals and sent them to the island...
Ask The Shack

Aug 21, 2007, 7:57 AM
Asked my to tuck in her shirt for her

Man, you totally could have coped a feel! 🤤 🤤
arsimckhoi

Aug 21, 2007, 9:22 AM
dude that's creepy... then again doin it with ocd people is cool... they don't stop until they get it right.
Trench.Coat.4.Hire

Aug 21, 2007, 5:07 PM
I use to work in a pawn shop so I know exactly what kind of person youre dealing with
chocolateman85006

Aug 21, 2007, 7:00 PM
Yeah, I also hate my tax money going to women with 7 kids and 8 baby daddies!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.