Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

And this is our fault how?

Nikoletta

Aug 19, 2007, 1:38 PM
So one of my partners in crime just got off the line with a woman who was screaming bloody murder because we refuse to run her credit...

Why do we refuse to run her credit you ask?

Because she owes us over $1,200... that's right, twelve hundred dollars. That's honestly more than I pay every semester for tuition! How in the bloody hell do you get a bill that high? I could got all year without paying and not have a bill that high!

But she was screaming because she NEEDS a phone because she's pregnant.

This is our fault/problem how?

If you need a phone, you NEED to pay your bills. Learn to pay your bills and we'll get you set up with service but a mobile phone is NOT a right nor is it our responsibility to provide communicati...
(continues)
phoneyphonephone

Aug 19, 2007, 1:49 PM
I sold some phones to some kids (they passed credit check, they wanted 5 lines. at the time it seemed like a darn good idea)

Seriously they didn't even make it two bills. Their first was over $1500, and then with cancel fees for not paying and their second bill, their current balance is well over 3500.

I have NO idea how they possibly got bills that high. They had crappy phones. They could get on the internet with them though, but they had the pay as you go option.
I'm sure they went nuts and downloaded aLOT.

Stupid, stupid people.
Blumpelstiltskin

Aug 19, 2007, 1:57 PM
looks like they'll all be on prepaid for the rest of their lives.
BigShowJB

Aug 19, 2007, 3:20 PM
no, just the ones whose name is on the account
rodeogirl87

Aug 20, 2007, 5:35 PM
How could you have known that she owed 1200 without at least entering her SSN to see if there was a past account? With my company when we get a "new" customer, the first thing we do in the process of checking their credit is to enter their social and see if they've got any past or current accounts with us. As far as the customer knows, we ARE running credit and that comes back that "we can get you a line of service once this balance is taken care of"
M15TER P1NK

Aug 21, 2007, 4:49 PM
our Credit Check runs through our system first. so regardless of wheather or not we check to see if they already exist their preivous accounts will pop up... and ive heard everything...

"well that accout was my sisters phone i just put it in my name because she was 17"
well its still in your name and social... so you have to pay off the 1500 balance on it...

"how bout i just start a new account and i promise to pay that ontime from now on..."
how about no?
Nikoletta

Aug 21, 2007, 5:02 PM
Exactly, the system that does the credit checks tries to do that and goes through the system that checks for existing and previous accounts. If it hits either it will stop and make us call in, they clarify and decide if we can run credit but we always assume first that there are none.
Nautic812

Aug 20, 2007, 6:43 PM
Did you knock her up? If ya did I'd say that it is your fault
mooiscoow

Aug 20, 2007, 6:46 PM
Have you been cheating on me again??? Is this another girl you got preg!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ
Nikoletta

Aug 21, 2007, 3:02 PM
My other girlfriend is on the patch so we're safe there. My boyfriend hasn't gotten prego yet either so far so good.
Nikoletta

Aug 20, 2007, 6:52 PM
Let me think... nope.. .seeing how I haven't got the parts to do that in the first place *checks* yep, still got boobies.
Ghosthendrikson

Aug 20, 2007, 7:04 PM
HOOOOOORRRRRAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!

B(.)(.)BIES!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
BigShowJB

Aug 21, 2007, 2:19 PM
Are you sure? Maybe I could give you a second opinion ๐Ÿ˜
Nikoletta

Aug 21, 2007, 2:27 PM
I'm pretty sure but thanks all the same... my boyfriend might protest if I let other guys check out the twins.
BigShowJB

Aug 21, 2007, 2:32 PM
who said any thing about the twins????? ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
M15TER P1NK

Aug 21, 2007, 4:58 PM
pics or it didnt happen!! sorry gamefaqs message board reflex...

but seriously... pics?
arsimckhoi

Aug 21, 2007, 8:08 AM
well it's clear to me that people just didn't have babies before cell phones, just like color didn't exist before the 50's
Guy Montag

Aug 21, 2007, 9:14 AM
Should have told her to go to trackfone.

1200 dollar bills are easy. Take a family plan with five lines and kids that talk too much. Get two bills of $400+ and have service shut off. Add on ETF and you have something in the $1200 vicinity.
chocolateman85006

Aug 21, 2007, 7:10 PM
There is a solution: It's called prepaid!!
Nikoletta

Aug 21, 2007, 7:33 PM
But not yelling at the agent who is doing nothing but telling you that you still haven't paid us what you owed us before...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.