Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

AT&T customer service rep's are morons (Mrs Reed)

ATTMark

Aug 11, 2007, 4:37 PM
If i knew this ****ing morons first name i would have had her written up. my friend purchased a BB pearl new acto in may . he got the 29.99 bb personal package and 1500 messages 14.99. 2 weeks later he wanted to cancel the 1500 and add unlimited text. the rep on the phone changed his blackberry personal to a SOC code for a blackberry data package for NON RIM DEVICES!!!!!! that package was 44.99 then he hadded unlimited text for 20 bucks. my friends just a customer he didnt request this package nor know it was being added . well he added account notes saying customer agreed to the change. so i called customer service to get him credited back money he was wrongfully charged. i changed his bb internet and text to what he originally wanted then ...
(continues)
Haloren

Aug 11, 2007, 4:40 PM
I bet she'll get a promotion! 😁
ralph_on_me

Aug 11, 2007, 4:42 PM
I had a rep change a customers PDA package on a BlackJack to a MEdia Works package once. I noted the account and changed it back, but we have no one to report shady reps to.
ATTMark

Aug 11, 2007, 4:47 PM
it wasnt so much that it was added , that was mistake #1....

but when i called her on it she said the customer agreed to it , and the proof that he agreed was that it says it in the account notes....i was blown away. im like "so i can put in his account notes that he agrees to pay my bills for the rest of my life...doesnt mean he actually agreed."

she wouldnt credit the account when clearly a mistake was made , so annoying.
chainsaw

Aug 11, 2007, 7:22 PM
I had a rep change a customers pda unlimited to a media max unlimited on their blackjack. Although I know it still works on the phone where is the integrity? And why the hell does at&t hide its features all over POS II. And also there should be a link on each SOC that says what it includes, what its used for, and which devices are compatible. But hey, why make things easy.
satansk8

Aug 11, 2007, 7:30 PM
I get that all of the time. I have down syndrom reps hang up on me when transfering me to anywhere. I tell somebody that and they don't know how to push the button. How smart does somebody have to be to push a button. I think they are playing games on the computer when I am speaking with them because there is alot of buttons getting pushed but they can never seem to get the transfer right. I have been getting all of the rep names and if i have a hard time with them I speak with their manager. that is a sure way to get fowared to the bussy signal. I'm sick of that, it never happens when I call verizon or t-mobile for any of my friends. I believe that at&t recruits at the local alternative school for the def.
chainsaw

Aug 12, 2007, 3:15 AM
I had a customer today who wanted to add a line to his existing account. Well, do to the glorious abilities of POSII it wouldn't let me add a line to an existing family talk plan that had a future price plan change in effect. So, I had to set up the add a line as a main line on a family plan. I didn't tell the customer what happened figuring I could just fix it for him after he left considering I had other customers waiting. When I called up to fix it, I first called credit and activations to see if they could fix it. After they got all the information they informed me that I would have to go through care to fix it. So I called care to fix it. Being that the account had a FAN attached to it I pretended to be the customer considering they won...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.