Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Is it just me?(kind of long)

iamverybored2

Aug 3, 2007, 12:34 PM
or are angry and rude customers the most fun to help out? ill stand there with a smile on my face while they are being rude and loud, and i can be rude right back and not feel bad because the guy was an a$$hole anyway. then they ask for a manager and ill just say that im in charge(im really not but the manager is not here much).
I will not give them any discount at all on anything, and i wont return their merchandise even if they are only a day passed the return policy date. But the best part is when they leave and you tell them to have a nice day and they get even more mad.

I like it when i can be the a$$hole for a change. ๐Ÿ˜
mooiscoow

Aug 3, 2007, 12:38 PM
It is only great when you know that they can't complain cause you did what was right. That is the best part. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
nuckingfuts

Aug 3, 2007, 12:55 PM
mooiscoow said:
It is only great when you know that they can't complain cause you did what was right. That is the best part. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I get to do that all the time, I love it!!
BigShowJB

Aug 4, 2007, 12:47 PM
they complain and get sent to retentions when they threaten to cancel and get what they want anyway.
nuckingfuts

Aug 4, 2007, 12:50 PM
thats changing for a lot of companies....
ralph_on_me

Aug 4, 2007, 12:51 PM
Yep, I just had a lady in here who's a month out of an upgrade and got all pissy because "we wouldn't work with her."

You're right, cus we're here not to sell anything. We pay rent and utilities for this store from every month in the hopes of not selling a thing. How did you know that?
M15TER P1NK

Aug 3, 2007, 2:37 PM
funguy...

c - you want money?
m - ๐Ÿ‘€ yesssss?
c - well... (stands there looking annoyed)
m - ... sooo... you wanna pay a bill
c - yeah no ****... come on i havent got all day...
m - ๐Ÿคจ ok follow me over to my desk
c - (under his breath) jesus christ how stupid can you be...
m - (cant help but think i can snap this guy in half without breaking a sweat)
c - 546984654686846543548
m - um k... im not ready for that if it was your phone number and you gave me like 27 digits...
c- 5... ... ... ... 5 ... ... ... 5 ... ... ... 1 ... ... ... 2 ... ... ... 3 ... ... ... 5 ... ... ... 5 ... ... ... 6 ... ... ... 6 really got the best and brightest working here huh?
m - ๐Ÿคจ (actually fu** killing him with my eyes... this old g...
(continues)
nuckingfuts

Aug 3, 2007, 2:39 PM
void the payment after he leaves........
iamverybored2

Aug 3, 2007, 6:34 PM
thats what im talking about. i wouldve pretended that the machine was taking long and would made him wait a few minutes until he got really mad
oudidntkn0w

Aug 4, 2007, 3:39 AM
pfft.. i would have just acted like i typed in a bunch of stuff, had him swipe his card through the machine and then say all done!
nuckingfuts

Aug 4, 2007, 12:40 PM
EVEN BETTER!!!!
Webb

Aug 4, 2007, 10:25 AM
Repeat after me:

"I'm afraid our payment system is highly sensitive to dignity. Come back when you have some of that."
BigShowJB

Aug 4, 2007, 12:51 PM
M15TER P1NK said:
funguy...

c - you want money?
m - ๐Ÿ‘€ yesssss?
c - well... (stands there looking annoyed)
m - ... sooo... you wanna pay a bill
c - yeah no ****... come on i havent got all day...
m - ๐Ÿคจ ok follow me over to my desk
c - (under his breath) jesus christ how stupid can you be...
m - (cant help but think i can snap this guy in half without breaking a sweat)
c - 546984654686846543548
m - um k... im not ready for that if it was your phone number and you gave me like 27 digits...
c- 5... ... ... ... 5 ... ... ... 5 ... ... ... 1 ... ... ... 2 ... ... ... 3 ... ... ... 5 ... ... ... 5 ... ... ... 6 ... ... ... 6 really got the best and brightest working here huh?
m - ๐Ÿคจ (actually fu**
(continues)
DJ Parkay

Aug 4, 2007, 12:19 PM
What do you mean when? Its like a 24 hour thing for you.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.