Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

I NEED TO RANT PLEASE

mooiscoow

Jul 25, 2007, 4:34 PM
This blind man had his identity stolen. I really feel for him. He ask me for the number for corporate. I of course gave him the Customer Service Number, because as we all know they are the only ones who can deal with it. I get a call back saying that it was the wrong number. I knew I gave them the correct number but just apologize and told them the number once again. After doing that, I get another call. They are complaining that they would not look up the account because he doesn't have the cell phone number. So I tried to explain to him that our system doesn't allow that. We need an account number or a cell phone number. He then tells me my favorite line. WELL I WORKED FOR AT&T AND YES YOU CAN! He yells to speak to my supervisor. I change...
(continues)
cilvzwagent

Jul 25, 2007, 4:39 PM
You could have offered to call for him, help him through to a rep who could help him. I mean sending a blind man into an automated system? Isn't that like blind leading the blind? ๐Ÿ‘€
mooiscoow

Jul 25, 2007, 4:40 PM
His niece was with him, and they didn't come into the store. They refuse too. They want to call from home.

๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ
YOU THOUGHT I WOULD DO THE WHOLE VOICE CHANGE THING TO A MAN IN MY STORE!!!!!

๐Ÿคจ
BigShowJB

Jul 25, 2007, 6:20 PM
well he is blind ..... ๐Ÿคจ
WhoDey

Jul 25, 2007, 9:14 PM
๐Ÿ˜ณ
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OfAMightDivine

Jul 25, 2007, 11:08 PM
I hope you're not suggesting that you need to see in order to use the automated systems. That would make me very, very sad.

PS. I know that it HELPS to see the keypad on the phone. But it's not needed. That's why the raised dot on the number 5 key is there. To help the blind use the keypad.
attwork

Jul 25, 2007, 4:42 PM
getting into more legal troubles.....

damn....i better cancell all my appointments for the next month.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mooiscoow

Jul 25, 2007, 4:44 PM
I don't mean too. You sound like my boss. I think my problem I am a smart a$$. SO when they tell me stuff, I state the obvious.
DJ Parkay

Jul 25, 2007, 5:27 PM
You must be a real heartless jerk. No wonder your customers hate you and want to have you reprimanded by your corporate orifice.
BlondeBombshell

Jul 25, 2007, 9:13 PM
Oh wow. Well you dont sound like a heartless jerk lol, we all have had these moments lol, and with the policies, there's only so much you can do. ๐Ÿ˜
BigShowJB

Jul 25, 2007, 9:50 PM
has the thought popped into anyone else's head that this could be some dumbass thinking that this is the only way he can get out of a contract he doesn't want anymore ????
BlondeBombshell

Jul 25, 2007, 10:00 PM
Thank god someone said it.
Webb

Jul 26, 2007, 4:13 PM
I reccomend taking inspiration from Something Awful's legal department.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/legal-threats/index.php »
kapwww

Jul 27, 2007, 9:56 AM
I get a lawsuit threatened at least once a month. I don't even care about the threats anymore because they're all empty.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.