Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

I actually have

chaurmane

Jul 10, 2007, 2:29 PM
a copy of the letter that was sent out to the sprint cust that are being cancelled. but I'm not sure if I can post it. what do you think?
poweredup

Jul 10, 2007, 2:38 PM
"Our records indicate that over the past year, we have received frequent calls from you regarding your billing or other general account information," the letter reads. "While we have worked to resolve your issues and questions to the best of our ability, the number of inquiries you have made to us during this time has led us to determine that we are unable to meet your current wireless needs."

"Therefore after careful consideration, the decision has been made to terminate your wireless service agreement effective July 30, 2007."

there you go.......
chkchkchk

Jul 10, 2007, 2:38 PM
I think that you should type it out... if you have time, of course..
chaurmane

Jul 10, 2007, 3:12 PM
"Our records indicate that over the past year, we have received frequent calls from you regarding your billing or other general accoutn information. While we ahve werked to resolve your issues and questions to the best of our ability, the number of inquiries you have made to us during this time has led us to determine that we are unable to meet your current wirless needs.

Therefore, after careful consideration, the decision has been made to terminate your wireless service agreement effective [date]. This will allow you to pursue and engage with another wifeless carrier.

We understand that having to switch to another wireless carrier may be an inconvenience, and we want to do everything possible to help you during this transition....
(continues)
Cellfoneslinger

Jul 10, 2007, 3:35 PM
Those customers are like crazy stalkers that won't stop calling.

I wish I could tell some customers that I cant meet their wireless needs and they can suck it.
M15TER P1NK

Jul 10, 2007, 4:01 PM
also keep in mind these are the absolute bottom of the barrel custys... worse than you or i have ever delt with on the store level... probably asking for all sorts of credits and free stuff on a daily basis... i think corporate let them off easy... if someone was in my store everyday acting a damn fool id just do my civic duity and hit them with my bloody car... take em out of the gene pool... hopefully before they had the chance to procreate...
cellsellphones

Jul 10, 2007, 4:09 PM
That's crazy.. and kinda sucks.. if Sprint doesn't want them.. then I don't wanna deal w/'em either.. *sigh* 👀
V4Vengeance

Jul 10, 2007, 5:58 PM
cellsellphones said:
That's crazy.. and kinda sucks.. if Sprint doesn't want them.. then I don't wanna deal w/'em either.. *sigh* 👀

Sprint's trying to undermine the other carriers by unleashing their most expensive weapon ever - repeat callers!! 🙂
charliegirl

Jul 10, 2007, 5:18 PM
chaurmane said:
"This will allow you to pursue and engage with another wifeless carrier.

"

I'm sorry I know this was a typo but taken out of context it is a really funny sentence
chaurmane

Jul 10, 2007, 5:23 PM
HAHA!!! yeah, sorry. 🤣 thats too funny!
M15TER P1NK

Jul 10, 2007, 3:32 PM
a copy of the documenrt was actually on G4's Attack of the Show... for any uber dorks that watch the video game channel... (number of videogame oriented tattoos i have... 3... yeah)
Foamy

Jul 10, 2007, 5:56 PM
G4 is not a video game channel anymore. It's become watered down geek-food. 👿

G4 and TechTV used to be my 2 favorite channels. Then they combined them and took away all the good stuff from either (except X-Play).
M15TER P1NK

Jul 10, 2007, 4:58 PM
i actually had two people call into my store today about this matter.

CI#1

C - I got a letter saying that my service was being cancled
M - k...
C - what are you going to do about it
M - (celebrate?) im not sure i follow
C - well sprint overcharged me saying that i went over my minutes when i didnt and ive been trying to get this fixed for three months.
M - ok... did you call about 120 times in those three months?
C - maybe something like that...
M - k... well thats why your service is being canceled
C - well i aint payin that bill till you credit me for the overage.
M - you dont have to pay the bill... its in the letter you got.
C - so when will my service be restored?
M - Excuse Me?
C - well you said i aint have to pay so ...
(continues)
chaurmane

Jul 10, 2007, 5:05 PM
🤣 NICE!!!
M15TER P1NK

Jul 10, 2007, 5:09 PM
i know right.
chaurmane

Jul 10, 2007, 5:26 PM
some ppl trip me out, 12 year olds and 15 year olds that have their own phone on their parents line calling in to chnage s**t and you tell that they cant make changes, they dont know the pwrd or the ssn and they get mad at you cuz they dont have access. HAHA!!
attwork

Jul 10, 2007, 6:02 PM
i hate calling little kids "sir".

have a nice day kid....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.