Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Boo Freaking Hoo!

Nikoletta

Jul 5, 2007, 7:38 PM
So this woman just kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

She was transfered from customer care where they told her that she could purchase the air card for $200 with no contract extension. She wanted more than that. We told her she could buy it for $150 with a one year contract.

That wasn't good enough either (it's what everybody else on the planet gets.) she wanted a free air card with NO contract.

Then we got to the part about having to actually pay for the service and that got her upset all again.

But what really annoyed me was how she didn't get mad so much as got all whiny. Like a little kid whining, 'oh poor me, that's too much, I could never afford that.' pissing and moaning.

She just made herself out to be SO pathetic be...
(continues)
kapwww

Jul 6, 2007, 11:20 AM
I just wish there was a way to plug their brains into a machine...like in The Matrix...to manually issue them a clue.
monkeyracer

Jul 6, 2007, 5:40 PM
transferring file "clue.exe" to customer...
error - disk is full, please try again.

transferring file "clue.jpg" to customer...
error - disk is full, please try again.

transferring file "clue.doc" to customer...
error - disk is full, please get better customers...

I wish there was a probe that came out of the earpiece that would penetrate the brain to download all pertinent info, and scan status of brain waves. This way we can tell if they are an idiot by default...
BigShowJB

Jul 6, 2007, 12:18 PM
what the hell is she going to do with an air card and no contract unless she is replacing a lost/damaged one? in which case she should have had innsurance on the damn thing
Nikoletta

Jul 8, 2007, 1:52 PM
Oh, she assumed that since she was already a customer and with the card she would get free internet service. She was really unhappy to hear we charge for the service as well as the hardware.
nuckingfuts

Jul 8, 2007, 2:02 PM
moron........
BigShowJB

Jul 8, 2007, 2:05 PM
just set her up with phone as modem service and send her a cable
Nikoletta

Jul 8, 2007, 2:24 PM
She wanted the air card. She also did not like the fact that she had to pay for the data service (at all) and that we sell the cables, we don't give them out (We're not a charity, we're a business) and she didn't want to pay for THAT either.
V4Vengeance

Jul 6, 2007, 4:40 PM
Yanno... I often wonder if people really have such pathetic lives... Did their car really break down a minute ago with $2,000 worth of repairs sure to occur, they're months past due, have actually never paid their whole bill but promise to pay next paycheck if you fix 'em up just this once, they have 7, 4 and 3-year olds plus a baby at home which should indicate to all but the most clueless policy-adhering meanies that "I NEED to have my service turned back on" regardless, and their only form of communication with the entire world is the uninsured, freshly-laundered device which we must replace IMMEDIATELY FOR FREE OR ELSE!!! It all sounds so believable sometimes. 😉
monkeyracer

Jul 6, 2007, 5:46 PM
This world has raised people to believe that negative reinforcement works. You can go to mcdonalds, and yell, they will give you free food. You complain enough, someone will give you something for free.

That's not how it should work. We should reward those who don't take advantage of us.

I do my best to return negative behaviour with negative results. If you come in screaming at me, I won't do anything for you. If you come in calm, you'll get helped. This is how it should be.

Oh, and I don't care what your situation is. The single cancer-ridden mother of 15 is the same as the poor college student, the rich bastard and the average joe to me. They're all cell phone customers. And they should receive equal treatment.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.