Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Your Phone ###

yeahright

Jun 26, 2007, 9:18 AM
SEriously, how do you have a cell phone for 2 years and have no idea what your phone # is.
Ok, you don't know it...fair enough, but wouldn't you think they might need it when you come into the store, you might think that could be something you ask for.

I had a guy with a lg phone who locked it. Told him to try the last 4 of #, didn't work. SO I Did an OTA, that resets password to last 4 of cell number on VErizon. Still wouldn't work, i asked him to repeat his CEll number and he did, of course it was wrong. So after about 5 minutes of him starring at me as if I was wrong he finally had a Eureka moment and realized he was giving me his HOME #, then after about 5 guesses we finally got his cell number. OMG... For some reason I hate peop...
(continues)
goodbyejack

Jun 26, 2007, 9:24 AM
I hate it when that happens, they dont know their phone number, cant remember which name the account is in so I cant do a name search, they dont have the phone with them so I cant do a SIM or IMEI number search, dont know or wont give me their social security number to find their number that way, they dont know their account number.

IM SORRY SIR I CANT HELP YOU
ralph_on_me

Jun 26, 2007, 10:48 AM
I have trouble remembering my address.
MrAbstracto

Jun 26, 2007, 1:41 PM
ive never written you a letter but i stil know your address 👀
ralph_on_me

Jun 26, 2007, 1:56 PM
And that's why I love you.
MrAbstracto

Jun 26, 2007, 2:06 PM
🤭
oudidntkn0w

Jun 29, 2007, 2:32 AM
i f'ing HATE people that give me their home number and then get mad when i stay im sorry its not coming up with anything here.
V4Vengeance

Jun 30, 2007, 9:28 AM
..."How would I know it... I never *call* myself!"
CptWireless

Jun 26, 2007, 12:50 PM
Then they give you the ol' "I don't call myself" response. I have NEVER written myself a letter, but I sure as heck know what my address is.
M15TER P1NK

Jun 26, 2007, 1:38 PM
never sent myself an e-mail but i know my address
cilvzwagent

Jun 26, 2007, 3:21 PM
I send myself emails all the time. Aside from the crap mail, it's the only way I feel loved in my email.
iRawesome

Jun 26, 2007, 1:42 PM
CptWireless said:
I have NEVER written myself a letter, but I sure as heck buy a lot of hookers

👀

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.