Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Junk Mail Happens

Nikoletta

Jun 21, 2007, 3:08 PM
Junk Mail Happens. It's a part of daily life. Companies who send this rubbish out pay large amounts of money to get your information like your address, and phone number so that they can contact you to solicit to you.

It Happens.

It sucks.

It's Life.

Get Used to It.

But this woman, with whom I just spent a DELIGHTFUL 🙄 twenty minutes speaking, was loosing her mind.

The call started...

"Thank you for calling BigPink, where everything is Pink, my name is Niki, may I have your name please?"

"I am Marsha Bradey of 11122 Crookburylane in Stupidsville Alabama, zip code 11122* and I want to know why you would send me your flyer!"

Well it turns she received a flier with somebody else's name on it at her house and ap...
(continues)
nuckingfuts

Jun 21, 2007, 3:17 PM
It's your fault, always YOUR fault!!!

havent you learned that yet?!?

🤣
fozzyface

Jun 21, 2007, 3:29 PM
I hate people. She could have just thrown the stupid flier away. There's 5 minutes? of your life that you will never get back. 🙄
Nikoletta

Jun 21, 2007, 3:34 PM
I know, that's all I do, look, there's a rubbish bin RIGHT NEXT TO MY DESK. In it goes. Or just call and say, hey, there's been a mistake, can I get this fixed? Having kittens about it doesn't help anybody.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.