Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

So you want a job here?

Nikoletta

Jun 19, 2007, 2:57 PM
Ok, that was just retarded. We don't normally have to deal with applicants because we're a call center. This guy was an idiot.

His friend wanted a job here it seems so he jut called the 800 number and then, when I got on the line, bished me out because our audio menu stinks. Well he said it did, it wasn't giving him an option for out HR department because there isn't one.

Apparently his friend just figured that if you call T-Mobile you could get a job. . .

So then he starts asking me "Well how did you get a job with T-Mobile."

He was snotty and rude and I said "I walked into the building and asked for an application. You can't just call a number." At that point I hung up on him.
attwork

Jun 19, 2007, 3:06 PM
fantastic....i love the type of calls that if you hang up on somone your manager probly wouldnt even care.
fozzyface

Jun 19, 2007, 3:30 PM
Based on that, I highly doubt he'll get hired.
Nikoletta

Jun 19, 2007, 4:09 PM
He was calling for his friend even. And he said "Well put it down under... blah blah blah." I didn't ask for you name so I could know who to blame you little prick, I wanted to know who the heck I'm talking to... and who to beat.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.