Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Caution: Extreme Bluetooth Radiation Hazard, Do not use without tinfoil hat...

d3ity

Jun 7, 2007, 3:56 PM
Just had a customer come in, EXTREMLEY concerned about the "radiation" her cell phone is giving off via bluetooth harming her nine year old...

So I explained to her the bands that bluetooth works on, and how her son is exposed to them every single day...

The funny part is, she was EXTREMLEY disturbed that TV and Radio waves are very similar to the "Dangerous Radiation" coming off her bluetooth headset.

I almost thought about telling her about the HUGE ball of fire that emits radiation all across the planet...even when you can't see it. but I figured if I gave her such a description of the sun, she might seriously damage her kid's life, happiness, and mental health.
SatansQueen

Jun 7, 2007, 4:01 PM
🤣 She could just use the tinfoil hat she already has to block the alien mind control waves 🤣 🙄
krickt

Jun 7, 2007, 4:04 PM
I was just about to say that!

I have a customer that comes in from time to time that has lined his baseball cap with tinfoil for just that purpose. He also has a tinfoil lined jacket that he uses sometimes when the "people" are looking for him by trying to detect his "signature heartbeat".
StarryNight

Jun 7, 2007, 4:13 PM
Holy paranoid schizophrenic, Batman!

🤣 😳 🤣
krickt

Jun 7, 2007, 4:17 PM
You have no idea! He sleeps in the crawl space of his house when the "people" are looking for him, and he's been known to stay down there for days at a time. Heaven forbid if the gas company, electric company or telephone company knocks on his door, or even is seen in a van driving through town, because he swears there's no such thing as any of those things, just cover stories for the "people"
M15TER P1NK

Jun 7, 2007, 4:21 PM
😳

he sees them too...

👀

im not alone!

🤤

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.