Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Customers that Dont have a CLUE

64kwireless

Jun 7, 2007, 3:26 PM
So i had a lady that was waiting for her T mobile phone to be replaced by the manufacture. She comes in (high as a kite) and asks me to just give her a new phone. I said I can not do that without money, she said "I want it for FREE" of course I said " Im sorry maam, I cant do that" she said she just lost her 50 cents in the pay phone and rudly asked to use my landline (which was not working at the time...) I said it doesn't work, she said "well what are you good for then" What a hag.. Then she said can i use your cell phone, and i said "Im sorry maam, since you were rude, you can not" so as she was leaving i said in APU on the simpsons voice, "Thank you Come AGAIN"
What a hag....
Any of yall have any crazy customer stories?
Id like t...
(continues)
d3ity

Jun 7, 2007, 3:31 PM
So it's true...

T-mobile customers are all stoned out of thier minds. I knew there was something behind people paying for a cell phone with no coverage!
ralph_on_me

Jun 7, 2007, 3:40 PM
🤣
SatansQueen

Jun 7, 2007, 3:43 PM
OMG I almost spit Dr Pepper out, I LOL'd IRL at that one 🤣
64kwireless

Jun 7, 2007, 5:24 PM
true, crackheads w/ good credit, huh...
d3ity

Jun 8, 2007, 9:04 AM
Its ok, if they can't pay thier $3 dollar a month cell phone bill, raycarrol70 can just port them over to sprint and give them a $150 deposit and a $3 spending limit!
betty_bermuda

Jun 8, 2007, 10:20 AM
🤣 not funny...my stoner customer are usually VERY polite... 🤣
64kwireless

Jun 9, 2007, 6:38 PM
I meant the meth heads... lol...
M15TER P1NK

Jun 7, 2007, 3:36 PM
🤣
oh boy... just browse around here for awhile... youll find some stuff...
krickt

Jun 7, 2007, 3:41 PM
I've posted most of my crazy stories already..... Hey, Jimmy, dig up some of that and give poor 64k something to read!
BigShowJB

Jun 7, 2007, 7:13 PM
i had someone who bought a phone (with insurance) and on the way home THAT SAME NIGHT, lose it. the next day he came back to the store and wanted me to hand him a free phone with no deductible out of our indirect sales kiosk's inventory.

😳
64kwireless

Jun 7, 2007, 7:41 PM
damn,,, ***en retards, huh...
BigShowJB

Jun 7, 2007, 8:09 PM
he actually was a bit retarded too .. turns out he wasn't supposed to be able to get a phone... ward of the state
betty_bermuda

Jun 8, 2007, 10:26 AM
I've got one for you.

this girl came in like last week with an SK2 and she wanted to activate it prepaid, which I did. She had bought the phone off one of her friends. Two days ago she calls me saying that the phone doesn't hold a charge and that it needed to b replaced. I told her that since she bought it from her friend, she would prob need to talk to her because it isnt covered by warranty. Then she starts whining "well what am i supposed to do if i am constantly charging the pHONE!!!??" Then i try to explain to her that the phone is prepaid so its not insured...she bought it from a friend and not from us so its not under warranty..i told her to try to sell it on Ebay and buy an SK3 with her earnings (off Ebay, of course). She complai...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.