Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

The Mobile Soultion (dealer)

nuckingfuts

May 3, 2007, 11:57 AM
They are moving in soon to my area.... should I be worried? I don't know how good they are at selling T Mobile, so I guess I'm wondering if they should be taken seriously
ROLLYPOLLY

May 3, 2007, 12:02 PM
the mobile solutions in my area got shut down for too many complaints
nuckingfuts

May 3, 2007, 12:13 PM
TMobile shut them down? what kind of complaint?
ROLLYPOLLY

May 3, 2007, 12:25 PM
the mall kicked them out to many fights.
JagTib729

May 3, 2007, 12:24 PM
The Mobile Solution that used to be in my area was very good at selling t-mobile because thats all they pushed, they wouldnt even mention the cingular stuff they had because tmobile paid them so much more for activations. They will outprice you on handsets too everytime. However the one in my area had very shady practices, the manager once ran my name with with 20 different ssn to try to get me tmobile service(before I worked for sprint)
cro84

May 3, 2007, 2:12 PM
BE carefull! they are extremely shady they do what ever it takes and tell you what ever you want to hear to sign up, We deal with all there problems, They usually have a kiosk and stand out and hassle every person that walks by. You go there for 1 phone they will activate 4 and tell you to put the others in your trunk for spare phones. They will do an upgrade for you but you will need to get a new number. they dont do returns on sundays, or they only do returns when the manager is there convienently thats after your 14 days. They dont care what they say because most of the time they either quit or are fired when you go back. I have even seen them tell people they have a plan we dont even have. the list goes on.
nuckingfuts

May 3, 2007, 2:21 PM
WOW, I'm glad I don't work for them!
CorMor

May 7, 2007, 11:02 PM
Mobile Solutions is SHAAAADDDYYYY!!!
ondisplay

May 8, 2007, 9:29 AM
fixed
bruiser

May 9, 2007, 11:27 AM
i hate mobile solutions...SHADY!!! but what do you expect when your on 100% commision. luckily they do not sell our phones!!! i still mess around with them when they try and sell me a phone though, i love making them look like morons
BeckyMobile

May 16, 2007, 4:13 PM
you should expect 5-10 people a week who got blatantly ripped off by these people. I love some of our indirects but TMS in my area is like a store version of wirefly.

The last issue I dealt with was a woman who wanted 1 line; got 5; was told she had free service and DOWNLOADS for the first month and was charged a 250 deposit when her credit didn't require it.

Took me 4 months to fix...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.