Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

ok..heres a question..but imbeing serious on this one

madisongrey

Apr 30, 2007, 8:40 PM
why is it when you go to strip clubs all the play are pop or country and a little rap? (im a girl, and yes i still go to them, i used to work at one) when i was there my music was rock, like manson, NIN, orgy...
and everyone turned around and looked at me like wtf?
WhoDey

May 1, 2007, 11:27 AM
That sound you just heard was everyone clicking on your profile to see if theres a picture there.

there's not.
Guy Montag

May 1, 2007, 12:02 PM
Not even a myspace link. ☚ī¸
paddyoc

May 1, 2007, 11:36 AM
Well, I am looking for someone cute to lock in my basement, I mean HIRE, I need to hire someone.... đŸ¤Ŗ
captainplooky

May 1, 2007, 11:52 AM
I like dropping unsolicited information about myself in the hopes of garnishing attention. I'm no longer on stage, but still want people to look at me. I'm being serious on this one.
Foamy

May 1, 2007, 12:28 PM
You're a stipper too plooky? 😲

I knew there was something... sultry about you. đŸ¤Ŗ
WhoDey

May 1, 2007, 9:15 PM
While hes gyrating, he makes sure to inform you not to settle for the status quo, and that only weak minded wimps conform to the corporate man.
madisongrey

May 1, 2007, 9:18 PM
ahaha..
captainplooky

May 2, 2007, 8:56 AM
đŸ¤Ŗ That brought tears to my eye from laughter.
WhoDey

May 2, 2007, 11:11 PM
Im glad I could help.

Youre funny, in that crotchety old man sorta way.

Plooky, if I may ask, how old are you, exactly.. I imagine you in your 60s, yelling at all the damned kids to get off your lawn.
fat ass

May 2, 2007, 11:46 PM
what makes you think that
WhoDey

May 3, 2007, 11:49 AM
Youve only been here since 4/28
Youll know soon enough.
StarryNight

May 3, 2007, 12:36 PM
For once, I completely and totally agree agree with Plooky...Has hell frozen over?

Honestly, though...how exactly does this thread qualify as "Shop Talk"? It might if this was stripperscoop.com, but last time I checked, it's not.
madisongrey

May 1, 2007, 3:04 PM
ahaha..yeah im an attention wh*re..i know it but i deserve it.. 😛

but no it ws a serious question.
Noodleman17

May 4, 2007, 4:45 PM
lol. I'll answer! or at least reply...

I dont know! 🤤

I've only been a couple times, but i've noticed that that is true. I think the reason is that rap is really easy to move to, and i guess country is too (even tho that music is pretty lame 👀 )
Rock, i guess is kinda what most people like, so they like to see girls move to that.
I do... 😈
averagewhiteboy

May 5, 2007, 11:14 AM
My answer is two-fold.

First: NIN, Manson, Orgy, etc... is not the kind of music that most men think a hot little "dancer" would listen to, so I'm sure that their first reaction was shock.

Second: Most men that go to the club are not the type to listen to that kind of music. The men that listen to Manson and NIN are too busy "not tanning" in the shade or the privacy of their own basement.

Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.