Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

For call center peeps.....

chocolateman85006

Apr 16, 2007, 1:18 PM
.... What's the most random comment that a customer ever said to you?
MrGoofball

Apr 16, 2007, 2:09 PM
Because of you, a little piece of me just died.
chocolateman85006

Apr 16, 2007, 2:18 PM
Intriguing.
yodude

Apr 16, 2007, 3:03 PM
I had a lady I was helping troubleshoot her phone and all of the sudden she goes "Do you have the times for the movies at the (Name of some movie theater)?" I thought she was talking to someone else and so I didn't say anything. Then she was like "Hello? Do you have the times for the movies?" I said "No... I don't" ๐Ÿคฃ
M15TER P1NK

Apr 16, 2007, 3:34 PM
you should have just said

"im sorry maam i didnt think you were talking to me because it would be retarded of you to expect me to know movie times and i didnt want to insult your intellegance...."
babyrayb

Apr 16, 2007, 5:22 PM
I asked a customer for their mobile number and at the end of the call she said, "Since you have my contact number can I have your's?" , so I just said no I'm not authorized to release personal information.
jestcuzzgrl

Apr 17, 2007, 10:33 AM
When I told him about the charge that will be applied to his bill he said very seriously "SO what do you guys do if I die?" I was sooo quite.
He just started laughing. ๐Ÿ‘€
arkansaschik

Apr 17, 2007, 10:34 AM
๐Ÿคจ
jestcuzzgrl

Apr 17, 2007, 10:46 AM
๐Ÿคจ you tell me.
Animosity_Reigns

Apr 17, 2007, 12:48 PM
"Now I'm going to get service in all 53 states right?" ๐Ÿ‘€
Animosity_Reigns

Apr 17, 2007, 1:07 PM
I'm on the phone helping a guy with his data problem. He's unable to send or receive any data on his PDA. I'm troubleshooting his problem, and of coarse find out what it is. I ask the guy to hold on for a sec why I provision him correctly in the switch. Well I tell him I'm going to put him on mute for a second while I do this. In his mind he must of thought I said "hold" not mute. This jackass put me on speaker phone and must of laid the phone down right on the table and proceeds to "chop" up a line and snort it. Now you know..to each his own, but this guy tops its off with his wife or girlfriend in the back round yell "save some for me" then without a pause say "f**k honey! watch the dog he's gonna...god damnit!! he sniffed it up! I told yo...
(continues)
paddyoc

Apr 17, 2007, 1:15 PM
funny....that's usually why I put people on mute....
Animosity_Reigns

Apr 17, 2007, 1:20 PM
Haha. I agree.
coldouthereND

Apr 17, 2007, 1:24 PM
I'm 48 years old but I have a body like Rocky Balboa. ...this is after the prev nights call complaining about high bloodpressure....hmmmm....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.