Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Wow, must be nice.

craptacularwireless

Apr 13, 2007, 1:51 PM
From RCR Wireless, written by Mike Dano:

--According to a variety of media reports, Sprint Nextel’s CEO Gary Forsee made $21.3 million last year. For those of you keeping score, that number includes $1.44 million in salary, $10.1 million in stock awards, and $8.37 million in options awards (don’t ask me why those numbers don’t add up to $21.3 million). Now here’s some fun math: If you take Sprint Nextel’s fourth-quarter ARPU ($60) and put it into CEO money terms, it took almost 30,000 Sprint Nextel customers to pay for Forsee. So essentially, Gary Forsee is worth 30,000 customers. Isn’t math fun?
craptacularwireless

Apr 13, 2007, 2:32 PM
I want to be the CEO of Sprint. It's almost as lucrative as being the president of Mexico.
alejandro

Apr 13, 2007, 2:37 PM
or carlos slim
M15TER P1NK

Apr 13, 2007, 2:40 PM
Well he makes more than the president of the united states... happy fact... it takes 30,000 subscribers to pay Mr. Forsee... it takes 8 to pay reps :-)
Crapbag

Apr 14, 2007, 2:01 PM
Wow, $1.3 million unaccounted for!? It must be what other charges and exta cents on top of taxes add up to. After the Texas vs Spint law suit this may go down to $1.1 million. 🤣
knn_dm

Apr 14, 2007, 6:16 PM
I would have though ray would be in here giving us some dumb speech about Gary Forsee. Surprisingly hes still not though

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.